16 || Thunder Warning

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Walking out of the club, Yunho and Yeosang were met with heavy thunder and smell of an upcoming rainy assault and so wasting no time, both men were found clicking their heels against the cemented pathways in a stride to reach the subway as soon as possible. However, nature doesn't seem to care for anyone except itself as Yeosang and Yunho were now about half drenched within 5 minutes of the rain starting and they were yet a good walk away from the subway. Yunho still couldn't believe how Yeosang's deep voice had shouted over the rain for him to shield himself under his jacket as they both now ran under Yeosang's makeshift jacket roof with an evident difficulty due to height and speed. But as they say, something is better than nothing.

Yunho could still feel that deep voice lingering his ears, except this time there was nothing loud with it, just the rain being complimented by Yeosang's voice. Still running close to each other his eyes were somehow fixed on the shorter yet pretty aware of the path in front as he could feel themselves getting closer to the subway. The sight around them wasn't so different, other people were either running like them or trying to find some shelter.

Yunho could still not understand why they were even using that jacket that did nothing at this point, itself drenched and seeping water through but being this close to Yeosang without any other around was enough for him to not protest about it. Now at their destination, Yeosang immediately separates himself to run a hand through his hair and ruffles them, Yunho's eyes fix at that until Yeosang notices. Seeing the taller's eyes staring at him surely brought an awkward blush on his cheeks. "We-We're here." Yeosang tries breaking the awkward air while staring at different spots of the platform. It was late already and that too a time where a typhoon warning was flashing through the subway speakers.

Wait- Typhoon warning...

Yeosang widened his eyes to look around before he caught Yunho's gaze. Yunho had the same expression as Yeosang on his face. The announcements were clearly saying all trains are cancelled due to the incoming typhoon and that the last train will be leaving in the next 10 minutes. This was surely some miracle...what else could it be?