12 || Name 🔞

[A small note before we start, as you can see this chapter title has an 18+ plus warning and hence there will be smut involved in the following portion. However, I will be adding ⚠️ before the smut starts so that anyone who is triggered or simply not interested may skip through it. Thank you.]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Calling for the seventh time, YeoSang groaned under his breath, frustration creeping up his system into making him dizzy as he hears another message of the owner being unavailable at the moment. "Goddamnit! Seonghwa pick up for once!" YeoSang gritted through his teeth pacing through the apartment into big uncertainty of Seonghwa's whereabouts. Just half an hour ago, his parents had taken the liberty to put their footprint out of the apartment and YeoSang had started to get all his desires of checking over Seonghwa fulfilled right after the couple was out.

Who was aware what Seonghwa was up to right now though? Not him at least. Sure enough the unavailability of Seonghwa at the moment was out of his actions of switching off his phone and currently dancing his head out into one of the clubs at Itaewon with alcohol running through his veins like a flooded river. His mind was sure hazy and out of sense but who was he to care when he was having all fun right now?

"SO...WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED TO YOU TONIGHT???" Mingi shouts out loud, his arms still wrapped around Seonghwa's waist as he stares at him with a slightly surprised face all while dancing along. Seonghwa seemed totally out of his mind and different tonight. Not that Mingi complained. He was actually enjoying how bold Seonghwa seemed tonight. Seonghwa just smiled merrily a few unheard giggles following after. "ALOOOOOTTT DID HAPPEN!" He shouted back over the dancing crowd having Mingi's brows rise up.

"WHAT EXACTLY THOUGH??" Mingi shouted back in curiousity feeling how Seonghwa was literally closing up until their bodies were pressing against each other before Seonghwa whispered something in his ear. "WANT ME TO REALLY TELL?" Seonghwa teased with a low tone, his eyes dancing like sparkles in water as he leaned closer and dragged his hand to Mingi's neck placing it softly at the crook while his fingers danced to start stroking soft tickles over the skin. Mingi's eyes lowered at Seonghwa's face staring at the sudden change in tone and behaviour.