9 || I'm Sorry Mingi

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Anyways, I wonder what made you a break-up planner huh?" Mingi teases trying to get a conversation up. However, the words he spoke weren't all too pleasing to Seonghwa's ears that he mumbled back with a straight face. "It's not a break-up planner. Please have some sense." Seonghwa rolls his eyes until Mingi leans closer with a bright grin.

"You're cute when you're angry." Mingi's soft mumble lingers through Seonghwa's ear, sending him blushing profusely even after how weird his judgement over Mingi's character prevented him to. The blush through Seonghwa's cheeks was so prominent, Mingi burst out into a laughter leaning away to look in Seonghwa's eyes. His head propped on his palm. "I see I do wonders there huh?" Pointing a finger towards Seonghwa's chest, particularly the left side, Mingi wiggles his eyebrows.

Seonghwa widens his eyes at the statement. "How dare you?!" Exclaiming quite flustered, Seonghwa watches Mingi laugh yet again. "Just how I dared to make you blush." Mingi sticks his tongue out before he grimaces at the surroundings. It was sure evening and the sun was setting down by now but truly cafes weren't his liking. Especially open-cafes. "Hey let's go somewhere better. My mood isn't really the best here." Mingi mutters to Seonghwa who raises his eyebrow at the sudden change of topics though he was thankful for it.

"And why do you expect me to go with you?" Seonghwa questions, a single eyebrow up in unamused interrogation. "Cause you sure are single and wouldn't mind finding a guy for you? Dude I'm a match maker out here you know? I can get you a good one." Mingi declares his speciality leaving his actual intentions out of his speech, a small merry smirk up his face as he stared at the soft blonde locks resting just above Seonghwa's eyes before he brushes them backwards.

"Sorry but I am not interested. Also, I have to get back, my friend must be waiting for me." Seonghwa dismisses his offer before getting up. Better off he leaves now or he sure would find himself under the slightly straight forward antics of Mingi. Before he could start walking though, his wrist was grabbed firmly as Mingi turns him around leaning closer his ear. "Stop worrying, can't you understand I need company??" Mingi whispers under his breath, Seonghwa's eyes widening slightly at that before he was pulled along leaving his mouth shut with no protests breaking through.