17 || Love's not betrayal - Part 1

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Waking up alone wasn't new for Seonghwa nor bothersome, however knowing there was someone last night he was sleeping in the arms of, Seonghwa was left with an uneasy feeling in the back of his head. Getting out of bed, Seonghwa scratches his neck before walking into the shower, not paying attention to the sound of water splattering on the floor become rather prominent. His brain hadn't bothered with the weather, thought its still raining with how the blinds of his room sat undisturbed. "Wo! Never thought you were this type!" Mingi whistled in mock startle as he continued washing the shampoo off his head. Seonghwa shrugged, he wasn't shy of the scene in front of him anymore, Mingi was too bold to care anyway and he had seen enough by now. "You're still here?" Seonghwa crossed his arms over his chest before leaning to the bathroom wall.

"Well thought I'll stay for a little longer, plus leaving just like that seems rude." Mingi turns around with a smirk while continuing to shower before he mutters through closed eyes, "You gonna stare at me or do something?". Seonghwa bothers not to question, his brain was lost somewhere as if he was not even present in the moment. Mingi opens his eyes to glance at Seonghwa who just stands there before he switches the waterhead off, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. "Ayy, you there?" Mingi grabs Seonghwa's shoulder and shakes it slightly before Seonghwa jolts. "Y-Yea?" Mingi stares at the shorter male for a while before muttering a small, "Nothing."

"Ah I have to get ready for work, I'll take a bit so you can leave i guess." Seonghwa mumbles not meeting Mingi's gaze for a few seconds before he hears Mingi hum in agreement. As soon as the bathroom door shuts, Seonghwa stumbles forward with heavy breath, his hands grabbing onto the shower wall for support. "This isn't going right..." Seonghwa shuts his eyes close tightly, heavy breathing amplifying. All Seonghwa could think of right now was one thing, he wants to get away from Mingi as soon as possible. Last night he may have hugged the one who gave him tears but today he can't just do the same mistake.