8 || You Or My

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"So what you're saying is that whoever your boss is, wants you to write a whole scene of shit over gay culture? And you need me to help you for that? Dude, this is unacceptable." Yunho crosses his arms over his chest, an unimpressed expression lacing his orbs. YeoSang nervously fidgets in his seat staring elsewhere but at Yunho until he decides to defend himself.

"It's not that! I mean- I want you to help me with research and all. You don't have to help with a bad review or stuff cause that's just....err shit. Honestly I don't even know what to do you know." YeoSang sighs feeling guilty for asking help over such a topic where he is sure that he needs to write a bad article. Yunho continues sitting and stares at YeoSang, his eyes examining his state. Who knew Yunho honestly wasn't thinking wrong of YeoSang but sure knew what YeoSang's situation was.

Yunho shakes his head before clearing his throat. "Okay." YeoSang shoots his head up at the answer, surprise and shock casted straight through his eyes. "W-What?" YeoSang stuttered out of surprise to confirm he heard right. "I said okay." Yunho mumbles, a soft smile adorning his cute puppy face. YeoSang sighs in relief and happiness. "Thanks, you don't know how much it means." YeoSang mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyways you should be home you know? It's kinda late not that I mind if you stay longer." Yunho reminds, glancing at his wrist watch. YeoSang didn't know how to react to that cause honestly he felt comfortable with this guy he barely knew for a night but he probably was right. He shouldn't stay longer for sure though. There are a lot of reasons for that. YeoSang gets up, his hand fixing his hair while he eyes Yunho get up as well. "I'll be leaving then...Seonghwa must be waiting anyways." YeoSang mutters eyeing things everywhere but at Yunho's face for some reason. Not going to lie but now that he was leaving, it felt kind of awkward to say goodbye.....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Park Seonghwa was currently sitting in his cubicle staring at the sliver ring while wasting his time he could use to grab some lunch. He was hungry, but his mind seemed somewhere else to bother with it. The ring has been the one bothering him since that night and right now this ring was bothering him more than anything because he didn't know what to do with it. He sure knows that he should return it, but he isn't sure if he really wants to face Mingi again.