5 || Gay For You

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Furrowing his eyebrows when he found no sight of the dancing angel, YeoSang sips at his second glass for the night feeling his insides get warmer with the strong drink. He was currently sitting at one of the far corner seats in the club, a bottle of alcohol sitting at the table while he tried to seem invisible in this place to not drag attention and silently enjoy his task of finding the guy. He has seen some really unholy sights of people making out here and there and so for a while he wanted to take a break from his search. Taking his phone out from his pocket YeoSang lights up the screen of the sliver electronic gadget.

Two messages from someone YeoSang called Jongho were sitting at the front lockscreen for attention. YeoSang's eyebrows go up slightly in curiousity, his thumb roaming over the notif debating whether he should answer yet or not. It read:

Jongho

Hyung, I was wondering if we could hang out together on Saturday?

You know since Kyungsook left this morning to her parents'. I'll be bored the rest of the day else.

YeoSang feels a small smile come up his face, his thumb clicking on the notif. He was happy to hear that he and Jongho can have a day together without his fiancé. Okay this may seem weird to people but yeah he did have a sort of liking to Jongho. But don't get the wrong idea, this liking is just a feeling that came out of how comfortable he feels with the younger. Working his fingers on the phone screen YeoSang types a message real quick.

YeoSang

Oh sure! I'll love to!

Pressing the send button, YeoSang waits for the message to deliver, until he hears a voice beside him. This side of the club was still a bit less louder than others and so YeoSang could hear out the words well. "It's weird how such a beauty is sitting here alone." The voice was deep but not as deep as his own but was enough to gather YeoSang's attention. When YeoSang looked up though, his eyes were blessed by the same face he saw a while ago.