14 || Picture perfect

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

With raised eyebrows and grown suspicion, YeoSang shook his head as he watched Seonghwa get up in a hurry and run for the bathroom. The toilet was his destination, he said and in fact it was, as the bile forming behind his mouth decided to throw itself out as Seonghwa panted at the burning feeling in his throat. Throwing up yet another once, Seonghwa clutched his head with a hand and the other on the toilet cover as he tried getting up to flush it.

Sighing and washing his mouth along his face and hands, Seonghwa looked up at himself. Sweaty locks sticking to his forehead, eyes telling through his nauseous story as he slowly closed them and took a strained breath in. Granting vision yet again, Seonghwa stretched his hand towards his neck. Slowly with nervousness, he pulled his shirt's buttons open to reveal his bare chest. The sight in front of him told alot. A slow quiver of his lips turning to heavy breaths' invitation, Seonghwa bit his lower lip hard drawing blood as he found his voice getting lost in the confines of his burning throat.

Those reddish purple marks were...eating him out. The grave darkness of those marks, they almost made Seonghwa throw up again. The way it felt like burning ash above his toned chest and the way they stared back at him, shouting at him for his own mistake. Slowly and softly, Seonghwa traced his fingers up at his neck just above those marks, his eyes watering up for a second until flashbacks of last night hit him. Yeosang's parents, the stress of work, the way Yeosang's parents stared at him in disgust, the way Yeosang didn't say anything not that he blames him...it still hurts though.

Suddenly YeoSang's thought hit him. Did he...No it couldn't have been. YeoSang couldn't have seen those marks, right? What would Yeosang be thinking about him right now...

"YeoSang could be the only to get me to bed last night..." Seonghwa sighs, a hand coming up to his forehead trying to supress a groan from escaping his lips. "He probably already saw it." Raising his eyes towards the mirrored self, Seonghwa stared at it in silence for a while before a loud groan finally fought to amplify its presence. "Argh, come on Seonghwa you can't stay here all day right?" Seonghwa mumbled to himself before turning to step out of the bathroom and meet YeoSang's waiting gaze.