2 || Spectacles

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Sounds of loud and annoying keyboard tapping continued at the late hours of the evening, the producer of those as annoyed as the keys itself. His condition wasn't anywhere near the word 'stop'. A phone's buzzing got him to dramatically jump and hiss in his seat, his right hand aggressively snatching it from the charging socket. "Yes?!" His deep voice sounded hoarse from the lack of drink and eyes screamed anger, his bridge nose threatening to push the glass spectacles off of his nose.

"Sangie? You alright?" The husky voice on the other side had the journalist release a big sigh out his mouth, making it prominent, he was tired and needed a break. "Yeah- no i'm not. No point in lying." Mumbling, YeoSang turned back to his computer screen, only two lines present in front of him on the illuminated display. "Where are you right now?" Questioning to divert the other side's mind from any sort of interrogation that may come, YeoSang scrunches up his nose in a slight sniffling manner.

"Oh, I'm just on my way home. Want me to bring anything for you?" YeoSang gives a thought to his friend's words once before sighing and muttering a small no hanging the call up. Having the call hung up, the man on the other side, known as Park Seonghwa sighed shaking his head. "He is going too hard on himself again." Staring at the picture in his hand, Seonghwa sighs. "Hope tonight won't be bad for me." Packing his stuff up, Seonghwa continues to make his way out.

The evening sun's glow was spread high, painting the clouds in a beautiful buttery glow making a small smile creep up Seonghwa's face. One glance to the people around him had that smile fade away as Seonghwa wonders when he could be like them. Cute couples clutching onto each other's arms, laughing and chatting sweetly, enjoying their weekend time unlike him. Him, who was going to probably ruin someone's weekend tonight.

Turning around a street, Seonghwa shakes the thoughts away making his way back home. "Maybe I should ask YeoSang for some company tonight. He will be able to freshen up his mind as well I guess, it's weekend anyways." Stuffing a hand in his pocket, Seonghwa continues his walk down the streets to reach his apartment that he shares with his friend, YeoSang. Making his way upstairs, Seonghwa thinks about how he will meet his target tonight.