4 || Silver Ring

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Mingi made his way down the DJ stage waving at his shorter friend Hongjoong who continues to jump around, his hands playing with beats. His friend, Hongjoong was really talented, owner of several clubs and cafes at Itaewon and a passion for music that led him to be the DJ at the club whenever he had time out of the stressful management work unlike him who works as a love advisor and wastes all his money at partying all night.

After all it's what he loves, spend your day advising people and helping them end up into relationships that rarely work for long terms, Mingi spends his money on his actual love, partying. Making his way to the bar, Mingi throws a glance to the bartender catching his gaze with his own until the bartender nods and turns to make his usual drink. Playing with his phone on the counter, Mingi waits for his drink until he looks up when the crystal glass comes sliding his way through.

Wrapping his fingers around it the cold glass, Mingi raises it towards his lips when he catches upon someone, his arm stopping mid way as well as his eyes. The sight in front of him seemed ethereal. The black haired guy carefully pushing his way through the dancing crowd looked almost lost yet Mingi could feel he was coming towards him. His white shirt with a few upper buttons undone and a black leather jacket pulled on his shoulders made him look like a treat ready to be devoured by him.

"Uhh, EXCUSE ME? ARE YOU SONG MINGI???" A little intimidated, Seonghwa attempts shouting loud enough to have the other hear him over the booming music. Thankfully, the other was staring right at him- in a slightly creepy manner for Seonghwa's liking honestly- that he heard him right away. "Yes, IT'S ME!" Mingi shouts back sipping at his drink motioning for Seonghwa to take a seat on the dark red barstool as he continues checking him out.

Preparing himself for his main job, Seonghwa doesn't sit and instead considers finishing his task right away and not wasting much time with the other but the loud atmosphere won't help much so he cleared his throat looking around at his surroundings. "I NEED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT! CAN WE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE MORE QUIETER???!" Seonghwa leans in closer to the other's ear shouting his intentions. 'Somewhere else huh? He's bold to ask that right away. I like him.' Mingi smirks internally, his mind drifting off to his own intentions.