13 || Ring Finger

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YeoSang sat in a chair in the living room, staring at his phone screen. His reflection looked back at him through the black screen while he just thought. He wasn't really sure about what though. He just thought. Seonghwa is asleep in his room while he seems to suffer from sleep deprivation. His mind can't stop recalling the scene of Seonghwa coming home all drunk and smelling shit. What bothers him more is that familiar ring he saw in his hands. He surely met the one who owned it but why does he have it back with himself?

Suddenly a buzz came from his phone and his screen lit up,his reflection dying out from the darkness' sudden absence. YeoSang looked at the screen to find a message.

Yunho
Don't forget to hear my lovely voice tonight, it'll give you beautiful dreams<3

YeoSang chuckled for once, shaking his head after reading the text. "This dude won't stop, would he?" YeoSang muttered to himself in the dimly lit living room before switching the screen off as he saw it turn back to black and reflect his face yet again. Only if Yunho knew that nothing could get him to sleep right now. His voice is a far topic to begin with. Yet after all the chaos, YeoSang is now sitting in his room, earplugs on and his phone searching for a particular radio station. "At least it will make time go by faster I guess."

YeoSang closed his eyes for once, his head resting at the back of the chair as he heard the familiar voice float in. 'Welcome to Harry's radio night! How I missed you all and how I am back again with a pack full of music and fun tonight! Are you all ready?" YeoSang curled his lips at that voice slightly. He sometimes envied Yunho alot. How Yunho seemed happy and cheerful without any worries everytime he saw or heard him. Yeah, he sometimes maybe weird with him but in the end he is at least himself.

And him? He doesn't even know what it is like to not be controlled. People say his features are like an anime character and now that he thinks, he truly is an anime character after all. Just like how the characters are controlled by the writer, he is controlled by his parents. Just like how today everything went upside down, just... because of him. If only he would have said something else and ran after Seonghwa. If only he would have asked them to leave and not let Seonghwa do it. If only...