10 || Crazy

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A loud bang from the front door was enough to startle YeoSang out of his staring session over the computer screen, his spectacles almost fighting to stay up his nose bridge. YeoSang blinks his attention away from the illuminated display turning his head towards his room door. Staring at it, YeoSang wonders if he should check what exactly is wrong or not until the worry and curiousity sure enough won over his work that he got up, his feet walking towards to the door.

He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong and so, he grabs a hold of the metal knob before twisting it open and stepping out of his room, his feet walking straight to Seonghwa's room. YeoSang takes upon the task of knocking first and waiting for any reply. When he got none was when he furrowed his eyebrows, knocking the room door yet again when he asked his concerns out. "Seonghwa? You alright?" YeoSang's lips grew into a thin line at the muffled almost faint voiced reply coming back at that. "I-I am, YeoSang. I'm just tired I'll go to sleep. Goodnight." And that was the last he heard out of Seonghwa before he made his way back to his room with an unconvinced mind and a series of sighs.

"Maybe he truly is just tired." YeoSang shrugs off, titling his head right and left to crack his bones and remove the stiffness residing there. Scratching the bag of his head, YeoSang re-enters his room, his gaze falling onto the computer screen. He stares at it, his mind playing around the question if he should stop for today or not. YeoSang bites his lip in thought before nodding slightly to himself and turning off the system, taking off his spectacles and placing them down on the untidy desk filled with different sort of papers and incomprehensible scribbles.

Now in bed, YeoSang stares at the plain white ceiling, it's chalky glow in the dim light making it feel like a canvas of YeoSang's thoughts. Empty. The slight peeled off patches of dull paint roaming at the corner of his eyes seemed like the brushes of confusion painting down YeoSang's frustration and disappointment over his life. Just what was wrong with him? YeoSang's eyes could tell just how long ago the life out of them had left with the pressure of being the only son of his parents.