11 || Poison Words

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ayyy Seonghwa! Got no one to give a message to today?" A firm thump on his shoulder had Seonghwa out of his thoughts. Seonghwa blinks multiple times before looking up to see San staring at him concerned. "Seonghwa you alright?" San voices out his concerns. "Ah-yeah San. I'm alright just got spaced out. What did you need?" Seonghwa asks forcing a smile up his face, trying not get San suspicious.

He had been spacing out alot since morning over anything and everything but he isn't sure about things anymore. "Well I just came to check on you. You didn't seem really fine." San mumbles softly before his eyes catch on the white envelope on Seonghwa's cubicle wall still hanging in its place. "Well I guess I'll leave you to your work. You haven't even checked the envelope today." San turns with a not so satisfied face with whatever happened a while ago but decided not to push the other.

Seonghwa sighs watching the other leave before his eyes fall upon the envelope on his cubicle wall. It's been almost an hour since he arrived at work yet he didn't even bother touching the white smooth paper. Groaning a little at himself Seonghwa tears the envelope away from the wall a rather little aggressively before opening it and inverting it. He needed to get his thoughts away from his mind and get it set to work.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fingers working continuously on the keyboard YeoSang continues watching the display reflect back the working of his hands. He had been, as usual, typing his life out only to erase it or tear apart the scribbles on his paper into trash balls on the room floor but currently he wasn't really sure if he was going to improve anywhere on this habit. It was already evening and for some reason he could feel the temperature go a little up than usual. His room window though closed was doing great in failing against the wind's impact on its glass as it not only helped wind escape the window gaps but also started making slight clattery noises now.