3 || Red Streaks

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Seriously? Itaewon?!" YeoSang questions, an unamused expression crossing his thin lined lips as he scrolls through his phone standing for the train to arrive. He was just informed about their destination by the older when they entered the subway and YeoSang's eyeballs seemed they would pop out from the information until it was replaced by the usual unamused expression lacing his face.

"Yup, apparently my target for today is gonna be there." Seonghwa stares at YeoSang's phone screen trying to stalk over what the other was doing until he catches the picture he was staring at on his Instagram. "Yah! You know I sometimes suspect you're straight." Seonghwa comments a smirk following his face as his ears perk up at a particular announcement. YeoSang widens his eyes switching off his phone screen before pushing it back in his pocket and giving Seonghwa a face.

"Sorry, but I am not interested in anything like that." YeoSang comments not paying attention to Seonghwa's smirk getting wider until he hears his next comment. "Oh really? So if you were, you would ask Jongho out?" Wiggling his eyebrows, Seonghwa turns at their train that arrives and waits for the doors to open until they both follow inside making their way towards a seat farther inside. "First off, he is not gay and second, he is engaged finally." YeoSang rolls his eyes no smiles or expression present on his features as he stares at his fingers not turning to Seonghwa.

"OOF- I see. I shouldn't have brought you along with me, right? I'm sorry." Seonghwa mumbles, his smirk falling down to an apologetic smile, his eyes roaming here and there but not up at YeoSang. Taken slightly aback at the sudden apology, YeoSang turns his head towards his older friend and immediately finds himself regretting his tone earlier.

"Hey....Seonghwa, it's not like that. I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I shouldn't have acted like this after all you're still bringing me away from all my stressful work." YeoSang bits his lip staring at Seonghwa, his eyes radiating genuine apology. Seonghwa forces a smile up his face nodding slightly until he feels YeoSang's hand fall on his shoulder. "Come on, let's forget all this and enjoy our night. And don't worry I know another reason why you brought me along is because you don't want to be dragged into a crying target or a fight alone." YeoSang jokes laughing with a slight wince resulted by the slight smack at the back of his head by Seonghwa.