6 || Harry

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The drive back home through a taxi was expensive both in terms of money and conversation. Seonghwa hadn't had the courage to speak for god knows what reason nor YeoSang felt in the mood to answer. Not that his answers would make sense. YeoSang's drinking style was weird, he would seem all in control of himself from his face and would even reply if asked anything. It's just the replies would never be anywhere near the answer of the question asked but weird nonsense no one can relate to at times. So it was better than to make the effort to ask anything about tonight.

YeoSang looks out the window of the taxi, staring at the night lights, the only sight to view. His thoughts ran back to a while ago where he sat with Yunho not bothering about anything but the time to enjoy. And probably that's why he wasn't even uncomfortable with any of the flirting not that he is in the first place but he didn't honestly give any sign for the other to stop even after he said he wasn't gay. Yunho's voice seemed familiar, he just doesn't know why.

His soon to start theories of how his voice seemed familiar were stopped by the sudden force pushing him forward, almost missing his face first at the back side of the driver's seat when the taxi stopped. YeoSang jolted slightly at the sudden scene before looking around at Seonghwa who was preparing to get off. YeoSang blinked twice until Seonghwa turned to him raising his eyebrow in question. YeoSang shakes his head, and turns to the door before pushing the handle open and stepping off.

The night breeze suddenly felt chilly, Damn! Was he getting a fever or what? YeoSang shivers waiting for Seonghwa to pay and then makes his way inside to their shared apartment. Immediately after he entered in, he didn't bother with anything more than a goodnight— Seonghwa still hadn't entered —to the empty air in the apartment. Seonghwa frowns at the click of YeoSang's room's door closing shut. YeoSang is probably too tired because of him.