7 || Migraine's Med

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hello?" Yunho spoke after picking an unknown number, his hand working on his car's steering wheel as he pulled at a corner to stop. 'So it's you, Harry.' Yunho for a moment couldn't decipher who it was with such a behaviour to not even mutter a single greeting and coming straight to convo until he recognised that voice from last night. It was YeoSang. A smile immediately crept up his lips, his posture relaxing alot more.

"Gosh, you sound like a mafia enemy who came after years to threaten me hehe." Yunho commented to the other line chuckling slightly, wondering what it was that got YeoSang to call him so late at night. YeoSang wondered how the other's voice sounded so fresh even at this hour. Maybe it was because this was the time when he needs to be the most awake probably. 'Where are you?' YeoSang questioned, not bothering to comment on Yunho's joke.

Yunho raised an amused eyebrow at that. "You sure are too bold for an introvert." Yunho muttered having his time of conversation with YeoSang who didn't seem the type to enjoy wasting time though. 'Thanks, now may I know where are you?' YeoSang asked yet again rolling his eyes, a hint of unhappiness cause of the way he was being teased. "Why do I tell you though? What if you're some robber?"

An annoyed and frustrated wince followed through the other line when Yunho heard YeoSang speak. 'Stop joking Yunho it's urgent.' YeoSang mumbled, his hand coming up to thread through his soft black locks. Yunho's throaty laugh echoes yet again through the line until he stops to speak. "XXXX XXX I'll be waiting I guess." Yunho mumbles, a small smile lingering his cherry lips until the phone hangs up making him pout internally.

YeoSang hangs the call up before stuffing his phone carelessly into his pocket and making his stride back to his car before getting inside. YeoSang takes a turn immediately after following the route to Yunho's address, his face expressionless as usual, his hands working to drive faster. He doesn't know much about Yunho but he has a feeling that he could be one of the only people who can help him without getting hurt by what his boss probably wants in the article.