9

Erin spent her free time at One-Eyed Witch Passage she headed to Hogsmeade to ease her pain with sweets in Honeydukes.

"I know I smell ginny"

"Then tell her, she has a crush on you."

"I don't know how."

"Just tell her."

"What about Erin's feelings?"

"Do you think she still loves you? She never smell you on that potion."

"Ron stop corrupting harry's mind, Erin is crying every night because of Harry, she loves him."

"I heard enough Ron. You're so stupid."

Erin's eyes are all red and swelling from crying Harry shoved Ron and run after Erin, Hermione punched Ron she followed Harry and Erin at Hog's head she is crying.

"Ginger pumpkin fizz please."

"Coming right up for the brokenheart."

"Thanks for the reminder." She chuckles a bit.

" She chuckles a bit

"Here's your order."

"Thanks."

Draco approached her along with Harry and Hermione

"Invite us, you don't have to drink without us." Draco said

"I need an alone time."

"Well pretend were not here."

"Please just give me some space."

Draco moved Harry and Hermione they gave her a 5 feet space.

"Is this okay?" Draco asked while harry is so confused Hermione laughs when Erin laughs first

"Fine, take seat."

"You laugh at my joke."

"Because your joke is so hilarious Malfoy."

Harry talked to Erin she approved ginny for harry even it hurts her so bad. After their conversation Erin barely talk to harry she seems always out of their sight.

"I knew it, I found you here in north wing."

"Why are you looking for me?"

"I want to talk to you, my parents are  going to throw a ball on summer break for my 15th birthday I was wondering if you can be my date?"

"I'll think about it Draco promise, I just really need to let go all the pain as of now. I don't want to look mess at your birthday party."

"Okay I'll hold you to that words."

At 3rd task

Erin and Draco are sitting next to each other waiting for the 3rd task to end, everyone is cheering that Cedric and Harry both standing holding the cup. They both won the triwizard tournament.