46

Shacklebot heard what Alexander did to Erin, a group of Auror and Erin's members as elite stood infront of Alexander they let Erin kill him.

"Crucio! You like it father?"

"Get his wand." Shacklebot said

"Crucio!"

She snapped his wand and used a killing curse to kill her own father. Shacklebot became new minister, he took Erin as a right hand. Draco signed the divorce paper but Narcissa burned it.

"Erin do you want to go to Hogsmeade?" Pansy asked

"Yeah sure, I need an alcohol to wake up myself from the reality. I'm a bit messed."

"Have you seen the result of our first NEWT?" Blaise asked

"Yeah."

"Why aren't you excited? We saw your grades it's E and O there's no A or P or D."

"I'm happy, it just I have loads in mind."

"Fair enough, even I."

At three broomsticks

"Hermione? Malfoy? Astoria? Ginny? Luna?"

"Come and join us, we order you a butterbeer." Hermione said

"I don't think I can. Sorry." Erin is about to leave but Draco pulled her

"I know what happened. I understand now why you want a divorce, Erin please let me help you and fix this mess you have."

"It's not like that Malfoy. Don't you understand? I lost everything."

"I'm still here, we all are."

"I-I don't know. Sorry." She's in tears he hugs her

"You don't have to act as tough, we all have weaknesses, and you are my weakness."

"I'm sorry!" She hugs him she's crying out in agony

"It's okay love, it's okay I'm not mad."

"Draco don't leave her, she needs you the most more than you need her." Hermione said tapping his shoulder.

"Thank you for listening to me guys. Pansy, Blaise thank you for bringing her here."

"It's nothing Draco."

"We saw her suffering alone, she needs you."

3 years later
Draco is working in International Magical Office of Law as Head of the Department while Erin is working in International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats as Supreme Mugwump. Erin and Draco decided to stay at Rosier's state.

Erin realized that Malfoy and Rosier are relative she can't help but to laugh at it

Erin realized that Malfoy and Rosier are relative she can't help but to laugh at it. Kreacher in the other hand served Erin and Draco since he's a Rosier's house elf.

"Draco I want to show you something."

"What is it love?"

"Here!" She laid the pregnancy test on the table

"We're pregnant? I'm gonna be a father?"

"Yes."

"WOHOHOHOHO! OH YEAHHHH!! I'm so happy love, I really am." Draco said he's in tears of joy.

"Hahaha"

"Let's see the doctor and get you a regular check up, what do you want to eat? Do want to drink a fresh juice?"

"I'm fine draco, we can go to the hospital to get regular check up."

"Okay wait I'll get the car." Draco has adrenaline rush he's so happy to have a baby.

They visited a doctor and she confirmed that Erin is 5 weeks pregnant. They announced it to their friends Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Pike, Daphne and Astoria came to celebrate their pregnancy.

7 months

"I look sore"

"I look sore"

"You look beautiful my queen, mom and dad are so excited to see our baby."

"I really look ugly, I'm fat and disgusting."

"No you're not, you are so gorgeous don't you trust me? I'm telling the truth."

"Really?"

"Yes you look gorgeous."