38

It's been months since the last time Draco saw her, she seems different to his eyes.

"Take a seat Erin, your father is already here. What took you so long?"

"The order of the phoenix intends to move Harry Potter from his current place of safety on Saturday next at nightfall." Erin said without any emotions she never gave a glance at her husband who staring at her

"Saturday at nightfall?" His red eyes fastened upon Erin's hazel eyes with such intensity that some of the watchers looked away she just looked at him without any emotions Voldemort smile at her

"Very good. And this information comes---"

"From the Order of the Phoenix's member."

"Very well, you should go back to Hogwarts with Draco education is much more important, I want an information if they saw Potter in Hogwarts on September."

"I'll be heading to my internship job in ministry of magic, but sure if you requested I'll do it."

Draco is about to approached her when Erin apparated straight to their house and use a broomstick to fly straight to Harry's house she is carrying a polyjuice potion with her hair.

Moody dropped the sacks at his feet and turned to harry

"As dedalus probably told you we had to abandon plan A. Plus thicknesse has gone over which is a big problem he's made it an impossible offence to connect this house to the floor network, place a portkey here or apparate in or out. All done is the name of your protection to prevent you know who getting in at you. Absolutely pointless seeing as your mother's charm does that already. What he really done is to stop you getting out of here safely. Second problem you're underage which means you've still got the trace on you."

"I don't--"

"Idiot moody's meant is the charm that detects magical activity around under 17 the way the ministry finds out about underage magic. You have to study charms triple times harry."

"Why are you even here? You killed dumbledore."

"To hand this polyjuice to you, you'll be switching place to me, I'll be you and you'll be me. Don't say a word you can still sit with Hagrid I'll use your broomstick if you don't mind so that I can lure them."

"That's a brilliant idea Erin." Fred said

"Thanks Fred."

"Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever. Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk."

"Thank me later potter, if I die tell my story to the world hahaha."

"Erin you're mental. I wonder how draco put up on you?!"

"We never live in one rooft Ron I left him."

"I see."

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: It tastes like goblin piss."

They drink it, and Erin turned into harry while harry became Erin.

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."

"Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you."

"As I said I'm going alone." Erin said

"You can't!" Hermione said

"I have to."

"Hagrid grab the hardheaded girl. Put her next to Harry."

"No!" Erin mount on Harry's broom and straight fly they followed her