28

Erin is crying at the bathroom, she is so upset to the fact that she's gonna fail at Astronomy if she didn't do well on her O.W.L for astronomy. She's losing her mind thinking a lot of things, her own father is pressuring her to be International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats under the Department of International Magical Cooperation she wants to be a magizoologist.

"I don't want to repeat myself Erin! You have a chance to prove me your worth as a Rosier, fail me and the consequences might be severe." Her father said it's running through inside her head

She washed her face and swallow all her pain. She doesn't want to lose draco her father told her if she fail him he'll immediately divorced them forcefully.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked

"Yes I'm, see you tomorrow draco. Good night." It worries draco when she kissed him on his cheek and not on his lips or nose

"Erin wait, tell me what's wrong?" Draco said

"Nothings wrong, I want to go back to my dorm I still have some subjects to review."

"Okay good night love."

Erin turned around and walks away she wiped her tears immediately. She thought there's no one in their common room, she cried on the couch hugging her knees. She screamed and fly into a rage no one dared to touch her out of fear she might hurt them.

"Go out" Hermione whispered to everyone and they carefully ran outside

"What's going on?" Mcgonagall asked them when she saw them out of common room

"Erin is enraged professor."

"I see, the pressure on her boiled a lot. You go rest at great hall first I'll call you all if everything is okay."

They followed Mcgonagall's instructions. Erin is really upset she can't hold it anymore. She grip on it for 4 months Mcgonagall entered the room seeing her crying

"Mrs. Malfoy I know what you feel, you'll get through all of this."

"It's not that easy professor, I'm exhausted with my life, first they choose to stand up for harry, I almost lost my husband, I'm about to fail my owl, my father is forcing me to do what he wants for me."

"Follow him first it's not bad to sacrifice for a bit and you'll plot something might help you to achieve your goal like you always do. Remember, If you cannot find a path, make one. That's your family motto." Mcgonagall said

Erin calmed herself and apologize to everyone for what happened earlier they understand it.

"I barely talked to her, she's so aloof when it comes to me." Draco is annoyed

"She might be busy, I always saw her at the library with tons of books." Pansy said

"Is she talking to you?" Draco asked

"No, she's avoiding me too. Even on Blaise she's so aloof. Something is wrong maybe it's her grades."

At the dark cavern

"One year. One year I spent sending Harry Potter dreams, luring him to enter the Department of Mysteries and retrieve the Prophecy, so that I might know what role he is destined to play in opposing me. And all I asked of you was to take it from him and bring it to me. You have failed me, alexander."

"My Lord, I...I have no excuses. I have always tried my utmost for you. I beg to be given another chance to prove myself."

"I can be generous, Alexander. I can allow a second chance. But not, I think, to you."

The Death Eaters' ranks part and Erin is pushed forward.