20

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! Now, I'd like to say a few words... before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast.
We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank... who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures... while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Finally, on a more disquieting note... at the request of the Ministry of Magic... Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban... until such a time as Barty Crouch Jr. is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured... that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities... a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish... between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you... to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found... even in the darkest of times... if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright... happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends. The Ministry of Magic has always considered... the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster... has brought something new to this historic school... progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved... perfect what can be perfected... and prune practices that ought to be prohibited."

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating."

"Illuminating? What a load of waffle." Ron said in annoyance

"What's it mean?" Harry asked

"Magic is forbidden in the corridors..." Hermione said

"It means the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts." Erin said she raised a brow and rolled her eyes.

Draco saw her annoyance he chuckles at her, she frowned at him that made draco flinch he's scared that he upset her.

"We can't use a magic, were like in muggle school containing our power, she's so stupid."

"Erin do you want to buy demon dung, dungbomb, Thor thunder cracker and bombtastic bomb I know you want to burn her alive haha." Fred said

"Will see Fred, keep me some I might buy soon."

"Erin seriously? You want to do it?"

"Well she deserves it."

Erin got caught by Umbridge sneaking out from Slytherin common room when she's a Gryffindor.

"Ms. Rosier you have guts to walk in and out of Slytherin when you're a Gryffindor, detention with me in 2 weeks. Go back to your dorm."

She rolled her eyes at her and want to jinx her out of anger she hex Umbridge nonverbally it is toenail growing hex.