39

There's an ambushed by the death eaters, Erin is doing a double barrel roll trying to get the death eaters attention they successfully escape but George got hit by sectumsempra on his ear, Erin is still making sure harry will be arriving safely.

Erin is wounded when she arrived at the burrow and saw George suffering.

"Go get dittany for George. Vulnera Sanentur Vulnera Sanentur Vulnera Sanentur"

"Is he gonna be okay right?"

"Yes, it's far from brain. It's not safe here, mundungus betrayed us along with Snape. I gotta go, take care harry."

Erin got back in ministry of magic she rummage a file and burned some important information.

At Malfoy Manor
"Why did you leave me?" Draco asked her

"Do I need to explain everything? As I remember I'm not your worker to asked so much question. Your bark is nothing."

"Do you still love me?"

"Why?"

"Because if not, let's divorce and I'll marry astoria she tolerate muggles, I want to be a rebel."

"Asked my father to give what you want I'm not stopping you."

"I want a divorced I lost my feelings for you, you are not the Erin I know."

"Sure. Go do everything you want, don't asked me to stay if she dumped you. I'm tired I don't have shit to argue with you."

Erin laid on the couch she didn't bother to changed Narcissa helped her to changed clothes and her body are full of bruises.

"What are you doing Narcissa?"

"What happened to you?"

"Got into fight with harry thats all."

"Be careful next time." Draco said

"Yeah sure, I'm leaving."

"No, you're going to sleep next to me I want to make sure you're not going to die anywhere."

"You said you want a divorced?"

"I changed my mind. I want you back to my life, don't leave me."

"Hmm."

Erin slept next to Draco she doesn't want to tell him the truth. She's a member of Order of the Phoenix and she fought those death eaters as harry.

"Why did you leave me?"

"For your own safety, don't you remember? You own the elder wand? If voldemort found out that i killed dumbledore you'll be safe."

"It drove me insane when you disappeared I tried everything to find you but your father told me you're in a mission that Voldemort gave you. I missed you so much Erin."

"Hmm I missed you more, I'm sorry for leaving."

"I'll forgive you if you promise me you'll never gonna leave me again."

"Fine promise."