33

"Draco go do it the imperio I'll handed this necklace to Katie."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes do it."

Draco waved his wand and in an instant Katie is under the influence of unforgivable curse, Erin is in form of Hermione Granger using polyjuice potion and she handed the necklace to Katie.

"Give it to Dumbledore it's a gift."

Katie left carrying the necklace but she touched it out of curiosity.

"Katie, we don't know what it could be."

"Harry,"

"What?"

"I know what I'm doing."

"Did you hear what she was saying back in the pub there on me and her snogging?"

"As if."

A loud scream outside bothered everyone, Draco and Erin just got out of honeydukes with chocolate and licorice wand.

"I warned her. I warned her not to touch it."

"Don't get any closer! Get back, all of you. Do not touch that, except for the wrappings. Do you understand?"

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?"

"It's like I said. She left to go to the loo. And when she came back, she had the package. She said it was important that she deliver it."

"Did she say to whom?"

"To Professor Dumbledore."

"Very well. Thank you, Leanne. You may go. Why is it when something happens, it is always you three?"

"Honestly professor granger is eyeing on that necklace week ago. She followed me and draco we lured her because she keeps stalking us, til I found out she's asking about the price of that necklace." Erin said

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years."

"Oh, Severus. What do you think?"

"I think Ms. Bell is lucky to be alive. And as I heard Ms. Granger you are eyeing on that necklace, you should be investigate."

"She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie. Off the Quidditch pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to Professor Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly."

"Yes, she was cursed."

"It was Malfoy."

"Coming from someone who almost killed Draco in the bathroom months ago, you're like Sirius a murderer." Harry shut his mouth trying to find a word against her accusation

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter."

"Indeed. Your evidence?"

"I just know."

"You "just" know. Once again, you're astonished with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One."

"I suggest you go back to your dormitories. All of you."

Erin pulled draco she brewed poison potion and poured it on a mead.

"Use Rosmerta to sent this to dumbledore."

"Mead?"

"Not just a mead draco. It has powerful poison one sip and you'll be dead."

"That's fucking scary, aren't you terrified?"

"Terrified but I have to do this to save you and myself. I don't care about my father anymore."

The mead travel to Slughorn's collection he is planning to give it to Dumbledore as a gift.

Harry comes in to find Ron sitting on his bed eating from a box of chocolates. Harry's trunk is sitting open and most of his things are on his own bed. Harry smiles at Ron.

"Didn't you get enough over the holiday?"

"Chocolate? Never. Where'd you get these, they're good."

"Are those mine?"

"They were just sitting on top of your trunk. Shame to see them go to waste."

"That'll never happen around you."

Ron stands up suddenly, letting the chocolate fall onto the floor. He looks far-off and stricken.