29

Black-clad men and women--Death Eaters--stand about the figure in the throne; the shot swings around to reveal Voldemort seated on the throne. Bellatrix lestrange is unmasked and nearest the throne; the only other unmasked Death Eater is on his knees before the throne: Lucius malfoy, looking pale and as if he is on trial for his life.

"You have failed me, Lucius. I can be generous, Lucius. I can allow a second chance. It's better if your son is the payment."

A white-faced Draco malfoy is pushed forward, Draco saw his terrified wife

"What? Father why my wife is here?"

"Draco I'm sorry son, Alexander and I failed the dark lord." Lucius said

"Cissy, you can't do this! He can't be trusted." Bellatrix is so skeptical towards snape

"The Dark Lord trusts him." Narcissa is sure that Snape is trustworthy

"The Dark Lord is mistaken."

"Run along, Wormtail."

"I-I know I ought not to be here. The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this."

"If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you would not to speak. Put it down, Bella, we mustn't touch what isn't ours. As it, so happens, I'm aware of your situation, Narcissa."

"You? The Dark Lord told you?"

"Your sister doubts me. Understandable, over the years, I've played my part well. So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time. Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it."

"I don't doubt you, Severus."

"You should be honored, Cissy. As should Draco."

"He's just a boy."

"I can't change the Dark Lord's mind. But it might be possible for me to help Draco."

"Severus."

"Swear to it. Make the Unbreakable Vow. It's just empty words. You'll give it his best effort... when it matters most. He'll just slither back to his hole. Coward."

"Take out your wand."

"Will you, Severus Snape, watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes?"

"I will."

"And will you, to the best of your ability, protect him from harm?"

"I will."

"And if Draco should fail, will you yourself carry out the deed the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?"

"I will."

The unbreakable vow is successful happened, draco is going to be protected by Snape they are not aware that Erin is in danger too.

"My son! My only son."

"Draco should be proud. The dark lord is granting him a great honour and I'll say this for draco. He isn't shrinking away from his duty he seems glad of a chance to prove himself excited at the prospect--" Bellatrix was cut off by Narcissa who began to cry in earnest gazing beseechingly all the while at Snape.

"That's because he is 16 and has no idea what lies in store. Why Severus? Why my son? It is too dangerous! This is vengeance for Lucius'mistake I know it!" Snape said nothing he seems thinking deeply

"That's why he's chosen Draco isn't it? To punish lucius?"

"The dark lord will not be persuaded and I am not stupid enough to attempt it. I cannot pretend that the dark lord is not angry with Lucius. Lucius supposed to be in charge. He got himself captured along with how many others and failed to retrieve the prophecy into the bargain yes the dark lord is angry Narcissa. Very angry indeed."

"Then I am right he has chosen draco in revenge. He doesn't mean him to succeed he wants him to be killed trying!" Narcissa seemed to lose what little self restraint she still possessed.