25

Later in class. In pairs, the students try to duel each other soundlessly. Ron and Erin are paired. Ron is trying to cast wordlessly without any success. Snape walks by, watching.

"Pathetic, Weasley. Here, let me show you--"

He raises his wand to Erin, who reacts instinctively, raising her wand. She successfully used a defensive spell on Snape. Snape is knocked off-balance and goes right into a desk. He scowls as he rights himself. Any titters are quickly snuffed.

"You're so skillful Ms. Rosier I should paired you with Ms. Granger and let see how she react on your skills, she seems eager to show off every second of her life."

Erin chuckles a bit, Hermione is so mad at Snape who insulted her and Erin for not defending her. Erin got invited to join slug club not knowing she's a Malfoy.

"Draco there's a Christmas party at slug club I want you to be my date."

"I'll try to go I promise, tell me the venue and I will go there."

"Thank you love. I'll wait for you there."

the classroom is quite transformed for the party. festive gay atmosphere. fairy lights (real fairies providing them), coloured wall hangings, well-robed guests, a champagne fountain, etc. erin is waiting for draco. Slughorn is greeting them and drawing McLaggen into conversation.

"You didn't really come with McLaggen?" Harry asked

"I knew he'd annoy Ron most."

"You know Ron would be annoyed if you go with Fred. Very impulsive decision of you to go with McLaggen that boy is more shit than my boyfriend." Erin said

Snape is skulking near the wall looking like he'd rather be anywhere else. Slughorn's voice rises back into general audibility.

"Severus, come join us; you know, I haven't had the chance to compliment you on the fine job you've done teaching my subject all these years!"

"Harry here is the perfect example. Such a deft hand at Potions!"

"How interesting. I never had the impression that I managed to teach Potter anything at all."

ARGUS FILCH appears, one hand on a sullen Draco's shoulder. Draco is wearing his usual school jumper and looks a little untidy.

"Professor Slughorn, sir! I found this one lurking about in the upstairs corridors. Claims he was on his way here. Dressed like that, I said? A likely story!"

"You filthy squib! Let go of my husband! He's my date you fucking idiot." Erin pointed his wand to Filch who flinched and ungripped her husband

"Draco! I'm glad you decided to accept my invitation after all. Of course he may stay."

"Draco what the hell happened to your tidy clothes?"

"I was done having study session with the boys sorry."

"And you filch! Don't you dare to drag my husband like a fucking animal he's a human not like you! Now fuck off."

"She keep saying he's her husband." Harry said

"Ah hehehe that's their call sign. Husband and wife like hubby and wifey."

Harry is so skeptical he approached Erin.

"Hi Erin, can I dance with you tonight?"

"Uhm sure? I guess."

Draco is watching them closely he doesn't like how harry holds her waist.

"Why are you keep calling him husband? You know I'm so jealous of him, he has you as his girlfriend."

"J don't care if you're jealous of him, I choose him." Erin walk out of Harry's sight with draco.