50

"Yeah I remember when I'm tutoring you, you're staring at me haha."

"He's so in love with that time I remember I was 2nd year that time." Ginny said

"Hahaha harry and I are secretly dating that time then we got scared we stop."

"And when I asked you to date me officially I messed up, to make up from my stupidity I did everything for ginny, she deserves better."

"I dated Fred when we are in 1st year to 3rd year but we broke up because harry told him his feelings for me."

"Where's draco, achilles and Cassiopeia?"

"Wow they left me."

Erin is roaming around when her supposed to be husband the first boy her parents arranged to her show up.

"Erin? Is that you?"

"Atlas."

"You still look stunning, how's your parents? Are you married?"

"Yes she's married with me we have 3 wonderful children if I'm not mistaken you're the guy who supposed to be her fiance but I date her your engagement with her broke and when we supposed to divorce you show up again and asked for my wife's hand right?"

"Draco I've been looking for the 3 of you where have you been?"

"Achilles having a diarrhea I had to brought him in the bathroom but I decided to put diaper on him."

"Have you feed him an ice cream? Atlas sorry we have to go, our son has stomach ache please excuse us."

"Stay away from my wife."

"Draco please let's go."

At hospital

"Achilles will be fine soon he need to stay for a few days to observe his condition."

"I can't believe he keeps following you."

"Draco calm down, I promise you I'll never go anywhere with other guy if it's not you or our children."

"You should be."

Achilles' condition became better they headed home, Erin and draco's relationship is a rollercoaster there's up and down and bumps but they have a better life with their children

THE END

Sorry about my writing skills I'm so new at writing fanfiction I'm much more on a scie-fi writer.