Chapter 1

(Literally writing this while I have my online school work due)

"Melanie Elettra Alonza wake the fuck up! You're going to be late for school" yells my dearest mother right in my ears yanking the blanket off me causing the coldness of the room to hit my skin.

I shivered as I got up and started getting ready. It was my senior year of high school and I finish in a few days, I have just finished my exams so the last few days at school is just the graduation, relaxation days and the year 12 end of year goodbye party.

I have always been quiet at school but I did have a lot of friends which are mainly guys, because of this, girls got jealous and started calling me slut and shit which is basically the reason why I only have a few girlfriends.

I brushed my teeth and hair and then picked an outfit. Since it was the last few days of school I might as well dress up. I picked out this beautiful thigh-length summer dress, I put a cardigan over it and put on some sneakers.

Okay yes I know they go weirdly together but I need to be comfortable you know?

(This is the dress)

I grabbed my bag and head downstairs for breakfast

"You look beautiful my baby girl," says my mother on the verge of tears, this has been happening for the past few days.

For breakfast, I shoved some pancakes in my mouth and ran out the door as I was going to be late.

I arrived at school at 8:26 am therefore I had 19 minutes to spare, I couldn't find any of my friends so I sat by myself and went on my phone.

'I love you, my precious baby girl, I'm so sorry please forgive me, I thought we had more time' I read, my mother had sent this text, why did it feel like goodbye?

I had such a feeling in my stomach I got up and ran back home trying to fight back the tears, as I made it I saw 4 tall, muscular men at my doorstep and behind them laid my beautiful mother. She wasn't dead, she was tied up and held back by two of the men.

"Are you Melanie Elettra Alonza?" one of the men questioned me, he had dark brown eyes and fluffy hair.

"No bitch I'm Dora, what's your name?" I say to him, he gives me a bad stare as his eyes travel down my body.

Fucking perv

"You need to come with us now... Melanie" the other guy says.

"Mama explain what the fuck is going on" I questioned mother.

"I'm so sorry baby, they'll explain," she says crying.

Can this woman not cry for one day.

"Fine you can take me but untie her", I say knowing damn well I would've been taken either way.