Chapter 18

Alessandro Pov

She's so beautiful. When I took her out shopping, she bought dozens of gorgeous dresses and has been just wearing them staring at herself in the mirror, I can tell it boosts her confidence, I love seeing her this confident, it just makes me fall for her more. I feel like finally after all the drama we're in a good place, no secrets, lies or anything.

"Can you not stare?" she grins widely.

"I can't help it," I shrug smiling back, she playfully rolls her eyes laughing, she turns around to unzip her dress, I watch her as she struggles.

Nah, this is too cliché.

"Can you help?" she glares at me.

"Okay okay jeez," I use my hands to push myself off the couch and walk over to her.

———————————————————————————

Melanie's Pov

I watch him through the mirror as he stands behind me, he slowly raises his arms placing them on each side of my waist, pulling me closer to him, my back to his front. To the point where I felt his breathe on my neck, I resist tilting my neck to feel more of him.

The tension is thicker than my ass.

"Wanna fuck?" he blurts out.

"Way to ruin the moment jerk," I stare at him harshly through the mirror which he returns a smirk, "and yes," I add changing my gaze to the floor.

Since when did we have a carpet here?

He laughs at my sudden shy act and lowers his head to my neck, he places soft kisses all the way up to my jaw, turning me around he cups my cheeks smiling down at me before placing a soft kiss.

It's crazy how he treats me like a queen in public, never complaining about how long I take, opening every door for me, holding all my bags, mentally killing anyone (precisely any guy) that looks my way, but in private he'll treat me as his personal fuck toy.

Fucking crazy.

His fingers ran along my shoulder before stopping at the beginning of the zipper.

He's taking his fucking sweet time.

"Okay, can you just rip it off?" I say sounding a bit more desperate than I should have.

"Yes ma'am," he grabs the two parts separated by the zipper, curling his hands into a fist with them inside and rips it.

Like he full on ripped the whole dress.

Yes I asked but I did not expect.

He stares at me in awe looking up and down which then I realise I wore nothing underneath that dress.

"Wow," he licks his lips.

His eyes kept switching between my boobs and pussy.

(a/n YALL I DONT KNOW WHAT WORD TO USE LIKE VAGINA SOUNDS TOO FORMAL, PUSSY SOUNDS LIKE AN INSULT AND CLIT IS LIKE THE LIPS OF THE BADUSSY, ACTUALLY LITERALLY DEBATING WHETHER I SHOULD USE COOCHIE MEOW MEOW, also there's smut from here t/w)

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" I ask laughing.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm some KFC meal you're about to devour," I say walking towards him, "also can you take off your clothes, it feels weird being the only naked one."

Well gee i'm fucking bold today.

He raises his brow. Not the reaction I was expecting.

"Okay maybe that came out a bit wrong, it's fine, I mean we don't have to do this right now if you're ti-" he pulls me in by my waist giving me one of those 'you're about to be fucked raw kisses'. His tongue practically is shoved my throat, as deep as it goes.