Chapter 10

----- Alessandro's Pov -----

Last night was inexpressible, she was the best I'd ever had. I remember telling her, 'why would I throw you to the side if I still have one more night with you'. I frowned at how the words came out, I didn't mean it like that and I couldn't explain properly. 

Mel is something else.

I'd been cuddling with Mel as she slept, she was adorable. 

She was now turned over onto my side of the bed deeply snuggled into my chest literally suffocating her face. We both were still naked and weren't properly cleaned up so I softly removed her tight grip around me before heading to the bathroom to grab some wipes. She most likely would shower after she gets up but might as well give her a comfortable good night sleep.

I checked the time, it was 2:37 am. After finding some wipes, I slowly walked over to the end of the bed where her feet were and gently parted her legs. The juices from both our legs were still in between her thighs, it took everything to stop myself from devouring her. Again.

I laid back and pulled her warm body onto my chest, she sighed before adjusting her position. I played with her hair thinking to myself. 

Who is Elias to her?

Why won't she understand that I don't want to use her body?

Is she a Vincesa?

It's undeniable that I have had fucked a lot of women and thrown them away. Those women wanted their bodies to be used, they knew that I was going to throw them to the side and still spread their legs open for me. They wanted to show me and feel pleasure but I was a cold-hearted dick who didn't give a fuck. 

That was until I had felt Mel. Just touching her made me feel. She understands the value of her body, she understands her body isn't an object and isn't made to please men. 

I love that about her.

I just know when she wakes up, she's going to turn on me and distance herself from me. 

I'll keep trying. Until she trusts me enough to open up to me.

But I know for a fact she feels something for me. I just have to get it out of her.

----- Mel's Pov -----

In the middle of my sleep, I felt Alessandro in between my legs. I wasn't sure what to think until I felt the cold wipe run against my skin. My heart pounded. Elias never cleaned me up. He left me on the bed with arms wrapped around my legs in tears.

I'll shoot him in the dick one day.

I let my thoughts take over and slowly fell back asleep as warmth hit my body. Alessandro. 

- next morning -

I woke up without opening my eyes, letting myself think for a bit. I remember the time Alessandro shared and mentally beat myself up. I shouldn't have done it. Sure it was the best night of my life. To be completely honest, a part of me was expecting to relive the nights where Elias raped me. But Alessandro was the complete opposite, he sure as hell wasn't gentle but I made the move, he stopped himself before getting involved. 

Fucks sake I shouldn't have made a move. Now the guy believes he has another night with me because technically he didn't use his night.

Fucking hell.

Now that I think about it, I should really tell Alessandro about Elias, if he finds out from someone else then wouldn't it break him? I kept it from him. I lied about it. I let him share smiles and laughs with Elias.