Chapter 11

A wave of adoration washed over me watching Mel's eyes light up spotting the indoor jacuzzi built underground. I had finished making phone calls to spend time with Mel and give her a grand tour of this lakehouse, I only came here to calm myself down as it's really secluded and private. 

"Can I go in the jacuzzi?" Mel spoke ending the long comfortable silence. She shifted her entire body to face me on the couch before fiddling with her hands nervously.

"Yeah sure," she plastered a beautiful smile onto her face before hugging me and thanking me.

Is this all it took to make her happy? Usually, girls want money and sex.

I resisted the temptation to fuck her into oblivion as her warm body pressed onto mine hugging me tightly, I felt my boner forming and pulled away to make sure she didn't notice. I got up after Mel following into the bedroom before giving her a bathing suit.

"Who's bikini is this?" Mel was hesitant to take it from my hands as she raised a brow with curiosity. 

"It was a gift," Liv liked swimming in the Jacuzzi and her previous boyfriend was a good friend of mine who I brought here occasionally for business. He knew Liv's obsession with this jacuzzi and sent in bathing suits of all kinds but Liv gave them all to me to keep for my so-called sluts.

I never bring any girl to this house other than family, Mel is an exception. 

"Who would give you a bathing suit as a gift? You don't swim in one do you?" I could tell she was trying to hold in her laughter which was overpowering her because she soon burst out laughing. 

"You ask so many questions, come on get changed and get in the jacuzzi," I rolled my eyes. She nodded before walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I didn't hear the lock? 

Baby steps to trust.

I decide to join her so I practically rip off my shirt before jumping into the jacuzzi, a few minutes later I hear light footsteps in my direction. 

Holy fuck.

Mel walked towards me in a 2 piece set, the bottoms reached just above her waist and her top piece showed her cleavage perfectly with strings on both straps begging me to pull them.

I didn't notice myself drooling before she got in the jacuzzi with me, I look away before wiping away. 

I am fucking whipped.

I watch her go under the water before rising up with her hair smoothly laid onto her head, she's beautiful.  

I am so whipped, oh fuck.

----- Mel's Pov -----

The tension between Alessandro and I was deathly seductive, the ability to control the temptation to get on top of him and let him rail me was slowly getting harder to manage. I bit my lip watching his perfect body, it's like he was made by the Greek gods I swear. 

"Come here, you're too far away," Alessandro held out his arms and with no hesitation, I swam over to his side. He gripped onto my lower thighs lifting me up, I wrapped my arms around his arm and gave him a squeeze. We staying in that position for a while.

"Okay let's get out," I interrupt, I feel him tense under me as I get off.

Not my fault, I am staying away from grandma skin.

I got out of the pool shivering with the sudden feel of the cool air, Alessandro followed behind me and I felt his eyes on my ass. I grabbed a towel before chucking one at him, I wrapped it around me before going into the bedroom to quickly shower.