Chapter 3

This over school, be grateful. 

THIS CHAPTER IS MATURE AND INCLUDES SMUT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

(there isn't much talking during this scene because um well, wtf do u say while doing it?)

(I used the word clit because well, I'm not saying vagina, coochie meow meow or any shit like that)

(I apologise if u find this cringe, this is my first timeeee)

The rest of the party went smoothly, Alessandro didn't let me out of sight at all. He stood next to some mafia members and they were talking while Alessandro held my hand tightly. 

The party finished in about an hour and Alessandro basically dragged me outside and shoved me into the car.

Rude much. 

The ride home was silent. He didn't say a thing, he only smirked a few times. 

What is this man going to do to me?

He didn't say anything until we reached our room.

He pinned me to the wall and ripped off my dress, leaving my fully naked body on display for him to see.

This bitch, does he know how expensive it was. There goes $4,039.

Alessandro ripped off all his clothes too, everything except his boxers.

I could properly see his abs, he was built perfectly to my desires, he wasn't a fucking bodybuilder but he wasn't a stick either.

He held my face with his hands and started kissing me passionately, he then started kissing my neck and slowly started moving down leaving a trail of hickeys.

He stopped right at my waist and grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, chucking me on the bed.

This guy could've placed me down nicely but anyways.

He spread open my legs getting a full and proper view of my precious clit. 

He opened them further.

How flexible does he think I am? I shouldn't have dropped gymnastics as a kid. 

He slowly rubbed my entrance back and forth keeping the same pace as he enjoyed watching me moan.

He placed his mouth at my entrance, inserting his tongue and swirling it around hitting all the right places. 

I hate to admit it but I am a moaning mess.

He quickened his pace leaving me screaming as my fingers were tangled in his hair. 

"A- Alessandro I'm going to cum," I whisper as he's destroying my inside. 

He then stopped.

Did he just leave me on edge?

This motherfucker. 

"Alessandro?" I barely say.

"Punishment for kissing him Mi Amore," he says out of breath.

I roll my eyes and attempt to get up assuming we're finished.

Yeah wrong time Mel.

He pushes me back onto the bed.

"Did you just roll your eyes? We're not done," he says kissing from my clit to my waist, to my stomach all the way to my breast. 

He starts sucking my tit while placing two of his fingers inside me. 

I  honestly never knew you could get pleasure from someone sucking your tit.

Wait does that mean?

Babies?

WRONG TIME MEL.

I was soaked and could feel my orgasm approaching.

"A-Alessandro," I begin looking at me and he just nods.

I released and I moaned in relief. 

Alessandro didn't even give me dick yet and I was already a mess.

He gets up leaving me drained of any energy I had, "my fingers and mouth did this, imagine my cock," he chuckles.

I was too exhausted to say anything.

A few minutes after he left, I attempted to get up to use the restroom. My legs were wobbly and I could barely stand by myself without holding onto something stable. 

After I finished my business, I went straight to bed.

Due to my exhaustion, I fell asleep within minutes.

I woke up to barely audible, light snores on my neck. I soon realise Alessandro's face was snuggled in my neck. I felt his breath on my skin and giggled.

What? It tickled. 

He had his arm around me and I felt his cock in my entrance.

Yes yes, your girl is fucking dumb AND WENT TO BED NAKED.

Nothing he hasn't seen though.

Shut the fuck up Mel.

I tried to get up but instead, I accidentally grinded back on him causing him to groan.

YES ACCIDENTALLY.

"What are you trying to do Mel?"

FUCK NO, THE SLEEPY VOICE.

"I'm trying to fly," yes I am very random and sarcastic.

Best way to distract someone is to confuse them.

I think, idk.

My comment made him loosen his grip around my waist, I took the chance and forced myself up.

I walked away as he called my name, I turn around to see him smirking.

"What?" I asking not knowing why he's smirking.

Fucking hell Mel, why are you so dumb?

I'm still naked. 

"Nothing Mi Amore, I just wanted to see the front part of you, by the way you look beautiful," this fucking perv says while trying to hide his smirk.

I throw my pillow at him and grab the blanket and wrap myself around it and head to the bathroom. 

I look at myself in the mirror, my hair was messy and I had hickeys all over my body.

I decided to take a shower and tried to cleanse my thoughts and body. 

But that didn't change the fact that I wanted more of him, his touch and just his presence in general. 

I was falling for him and I can't do anything to stop it.