Chapter 5

Sorry, it's a short chapter. It's hard posting everyday x

It's been a week since that whole incident and I've just been ignoring Alessandro. I have been sleeping in the guest bedroom and I only go into Alessandro's and my room when he's not there to change my clothes.

Liv had been comforting and me and we've grown much closer.

Unfortunately, Alessandro and I have to get married. Antonio and Emilia don't talk about it much considering what went down.

I don't know how to explain how much I want Alessandro. I haven't talked to him in a fucking week. The last time he touched me was when he tried to hug me. He is all I crave day and night.

And of course chocolate but that's beside the point.

Liv and her parents went to a club, I didn't go because I had a headache all day and of course Alessandro went. He just can't live without those fucking strippers.

I went to his room and got dressed into black leggings and a white tank top. It showed a bit of leverage but who cares.

No one was home.

here*.

I went to the kitchen and started making dinner for myself. I chopped up some vegetables and cooked some rice. After seasoning and cooking the vegetables I added my rice and sat at the counter and started eating.

The food was actually good.

Okayyyy Gordon Ramsay.

I think that's his name.

After eating, I started washing my dishes. I dried them and put them back in the cupboards.

I almost pissed my pants when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

It felt warm.

I immediately knew who it was, his scent.

"Mi Amore please tell me what's wrong, you've been ignoring me all week, please tell me, I can't stand it," he pleads.

"Then sit down," I scoff.

He turns me around and frowns.

"Just tell me for fucks sake," he slightly raises his voice.

Oh hell no. This fucking idiot is not the victim. Not today.

"Please we get married soon, I-," 

"You what?" I cut him off.

"I want to know what the fuck is wrong with you! Why are you being so distant from me" the bitch finally shouts.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?" I lost it, "Alessandro you fuck at least 10 women per day, you use their bodies for your own pleasure and throw them away. You fucking use them. What even are we?  What am I to you? A whore? A slut? Someone you're going to get married to, then fuck and cheat on me with other women? Even at the club, you couldn't keep your hands off their bodies. I can't with you, I wanted you, I did. But I have respect for my body so please stop," I cried.

I've been keeping all this anger and frustration inside for too long. I didn't want to go off at the wrong person so I kept it hidden with my fake smiles.

I finally let it out and it felt good.

I let my tears fall, I don't care if I look weak. I need to properly express myself to move on. 

Alessandro didn't say anything, he just pulled me close to him and gave me a hug.

I have to admit, this hug is exactly what I needed.