Chapter 7

CREDITS TO MY BEST FRIEND WHO HELPED WITH THE IDEA OF THIS CHAPTER, SHE'LL HAVE A ACCOUNT SOON Y'ALL AND SHE WILL POST TOO!!

I woke up with horror as I had thought I pissed myself, thankfully I haven't. 

I actually might need bladder surgery, my bladder is the size of a pea. 

I immediately rushed to the bathroom without another thought, as I was doing my business I remembered the series of events from last night and cringed. I hadn't let Alexander get to me like that before and I literally cuddled with Alessandro.

Again.

I finished my business and decided to freshen up, I brushed my teeth and well as my hair, it was all tangled up because Alessandro was playing with it until I fell asleep. 

After finishing up, I head out of the bathroom just to be smashed onto the wall by the one and only. 

Ales freaking sandro.

I stood there silently questioning him and he stared deeply as if he were looking at my soul.

Fucking creeppyyy.

"What's this Melanie," he held up a piece of paper.

Fuck he found Jayden's number and he called me by my full name. He must be fucking pissed.

"I-" then I realised, "DID YOU FUCKING LOOK AT MY BOOBS?" I yelled curious about how he even found it.

"NO, THIS WAS HIDDEN IN YOUR FUCKING BRA? REAL SLUTTY MELANIE," he yelled even louder.

"LET ME EXPLAIN ALESSANDRO, HE'S MY-" I tried explaining myself but this motherfucker.

"SHUT UP MELANIE, YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT, WE'RE ABOUT TO GET MARRIED AND YOU'RE HOOKING UP WITH GUYS AND LETTING THEM RAIL YOU," he went too far.

That was way too harsh, he can't say that, not after what I went through. 

I felt tears forming and was about to lose it. But like the bad bitch I am I kept it together and looked him dead in the eyes. I felt the tears roll down my cheek and hit the floor. 

"You are dead to me Alessandro," was the last thing I said before shoving him out of my way and snatching the piece of paper and walking out of the room. 

I felt his eyes on me as I walked out slamming the door on my way out. 

-----ALESSANDRO'S POV-----

I watched her walk away after saying those words with a straight face. I don't understand why she's so mad and upset, I should be the one mad.

She's hooking up with guys and we're supposed to get married soon. 

I stood there silently processing what just happened.

I punched the wall before heading to Mel's room to apologise, I never can control my anger but I can tell I hurt her badly, I didn't know my words could affect her so much.

I opened the door and head towards the office first, I needed to make a phone call.

I head inside and sat down as my door slammed open.

Fuck.

"ALESSANDRO BABY I MISSED YOU," I hate this slut.

Her name is Julia, I used to date her but then she got too obsessed so I broke up with her which didn't end well because her dad and my dad are good friends and business partners. Since I'm the leader now and Julia is the leader of her father's mafia, her father thought it was a good idea for us to get married which my father agreed but then he remembered the myth and disagreed.