Chapter 12

MENTION OF RAPE AND THERE'S TORTURE INVOLVED TOO!!

----- Alessandro's Pov -----

I had to wake up earlier than Mel had to, these Russians won't leave me or Mel alone and Julio has been nonstop trying to get me to work. I once again was on top of Mel suffocating her but she didn't seem to mind. I gave her a quick squeeze before brushing my teeth.

The Russians want Mel, but why? Mel isn't the daughter of any mafia or involved in any type of mafia except mine. 

"Alessandro finally, you need to take all of your men and go on this mission," Julio ordered.

"You realise I'm your boss, you're not mine so quit telling me what to do," I snapped.

I hate it when people tell me what to do, I mean I admit I've got a soft spot for Mel but no one else orders me and bosses me around.

"Alessandro I'm not ordering you, you need to take your men and go on this mission, you guys will wear these earpieces to keep in contact as you gather as much information you can find on the Russians."

He's right but my men can go, I'm staying with Mel.

"I'll tell them but I need to be here with Mel," I watched his facial expression change into an annoyed one, what the fuck is he thinking?

"Boss you don't need to be with Mel, you want to be with Mel, you can't throw away your job to be with Mel, I'll stay here and so will your parents and Liv"

He is right but wrong. I want to be with Mel but I'm not throwing away my job. She will be my wife soon and I need to earn her trust and get as close as I can. 

"I'll be fine Alessandro," Mel peaks her head inside the room. My god, she's beautiful in the morning. Her chocolate curls are still beautiful matching her tan soft skin. She's wearing my shirt, it fits her perfectly all the way down her mid-thighs. 

"Julio leave," Julio sighs before walking past Mel, I watch carefully making sure he doesn't 'accidentally' shove her or touch her in any way. Mel smiles before walking up to me sitting on the chair opposite of me. 

I want her on me.

I pat my legs and she raises a brow, "I'm not a dog," she laughs before getting up and standing in front of me.

"Please?" I hardly say please and never mean it until now. She sighed and I frown knowing she won't, until I felt her legs on either side of me, my eyes brighten up before holding her waist positioning her better. 

"Go to the mission or whatever, I'll be fine," she leaned in closer. Nothing but the thin material of her underwear will stop her from feeling the bulge in my pants.

She's going to make me break the world record of how many boners a man can get a day.

"Really?" she smirks feeling the boner around.

"I can't help it, you turn me on," I smile watching her smile looking at my eyes before looking down to my lips. I lean in slightly and she leans back, my heart dropped.

"Not yet, Alessandro, I need to make this hard for you"

"How much harder Mel?"

----- Mel's Pov -----

"How much harder Mel?"

Harder than this fucking boner for sure.

"You put me through a lot and I forgive you but give it time," I tangle my fingers in his hair before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I could swear he blushed.