Chapter 9

I love this chapter. My favourite.

CONTAINS SMUT!

and it's not edited x

----- ALESSANDRO'S POV -----

"Do you know how hard it is not to bend you over the counter and fuck the fuck out of you," I smirked watching her mouth drop.

"Well you only have one night, that's it," she smirked followed by a serious tone.

I watched as she walked out of the room and snapped back to reality. I headed back to my office to finish this stupid investigation.

I got to admit the face mask did make my face feel a lot better.

There are many mafias in Italy, I, however, am the biggest here. Julia's mafia is the second and Elias' is the third most powerful and if we combine our power and work together then the Russians are dead. The Russians are the biggest mafia in Russia. 

No shit.

However, I am not the most powerful, the Albanians are the most vigorous mafia in the world, thankfully we have no problems with them and I doubt they're involved in this incident with Mel. The Russians want my power and Mel, it's understandable why they want my power but why Mel? They say she is a curse to the myth originally created, but it doesn't make any sense. My men have been investigating, researching, spying, everything. 

"Boss, we have something," Julio interrupts.

Julio is one of my most trusted workers, I've known him as a baby, he's my fathers best mate too. 

"Yes"

"We sent an undercover maid to the Russians and they've taken her in, it's working, whenever she's working around them she wears a device which allows us to hear their conversation, you learnt Russian right?"

"Yes I did, good job Julio, where's the device where I can hear from?"

"Here sir, plug it into your ear and you can hear everything when she hears people talking she'll press a button that allows you to feel a vibration through your wrist and that's when you turn it on to hear."

"Thank you, Julio, you're dismissed, stay close and report to me if you find anything else," I emphasised on the 'anything'.

"Yes, boss and thank you."

I nodded and he quietly shut the door.

Well, my day's going to be fun.

----- MELANIE'S POV -----

I couldn't stop thinking about Alessandro and the series of events replayed in my head until I cringed at something I had said. I mentally slapped myself before getting up and heading towards the kitchen to grab water, it was 8:34 pm and Liv and her parents were still at the club. 

They really living life to the fullest.

I walked down the stairs carefully one by one remembering what happened a few nights ago.

--- Mel's pov from a few nights ago ---

I hurried down the stairs to make some popcorn and grab a few other snacks as Liv and I were planning to slumber all night. Just as I stepped on the third last step, I somehow did a 360 spin and fell right on my right side. I laid there for a good 20 seconds processing what just happened, a maid came running towards me and helped me up and I could tell she was trying to hide her laugh.

Did I really just fall?

My face turned red in embarrassment as I internally slapped myself and thanked the maid.