Chapter 15

Alessandro sure knew how to cheer me up, every single day since the hospital incident he has bought me ice creams and chocolates of different kinds from around the world and spent each night with me. Last night we cooked together, this side of Alessandro is just too good to be true.

Now I have a food baby. 

This is the first morning waking up with Alessandro not next to me snuggled into my neck practically suffocating me. I spared a glance at the clock noticing it's a bit past noon, I get up slowly and steadily, over the past two weeks my wounds have been healing perfectly with minimal pain.

Walking down the stairs into a mini living room built next to the kitchen, I spot Alessandro and Antonio seated at the coffee table beside the kitchen counter, Alessandro was smiling so widely, I stood there silently observing his beautiful slight dimples and pearly whites.

"Mellll," Liv smiled hugging me tightly, "father and Alessandro are organising the wedding," her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"the wedding?" I reply stupidly mentally slapping myself. How the fuck did I forget that the only reason I came here is to get married.

"Yes Mel the wedding, it's straight after the engagement party, he will finally put that ring on that finger of yours in two days and then roughly a week after you guys are officially going to be legally lawfully wedded husband and wife," she smiled brightly clinging onto me balancing herself.

"Oh my god, are you drunk?" I hold back a laugh watching her eyes narrow.

"I'm one of the bridesmaids yes?" her eyes return back to the excitement with slight concern.

"yeah no fucking shit, I have no other friends so" I start remembering about all my friends back at home, "can I invite a few people though? like from back home?" I question noticing her eyes looking behind me. Before I could even turn around, Alessandro gently grips onto my waist pushing my ass further into his bulging erection.

Again? Nah this is getting funny.

"Mel it's our wedding, you can invite whoever you want," he mumbles into my neck leaving a line of hickeys from the bottom to the top. Liv takes that as an invitation to leave the room shutting the door behind her.

"right, does that include my guy friends orrr?" I feel him stiffen at my question before giving a slight nod. I smile widely not hiding the excitement at the thought of getting married to him. He turns me around letting me see his eyes beaming with joy while feeling my heartbeat really fucking fast until noticing a quick replacement in his eyes, joy to serious.

-----Alessandro's Pov-----

My heart does this type of flip thingy watching her smile, I don't think too much of it although I never got this feeling. I don't know how to describe it, it beats really fast whenever I'm with her and I get this fluttering feel. I swear if I have a fucking heart condition.

But she's just a girl I'm getting married to for the sake of a myth, nothing else. 

Author's note: His character doesn't understand love because he's never experienced it so this is new to him but he is in love, he just doesn't know it. Yet.

I look down at her lips licking my own bottom lip before slightly leaning in, I felt her fixed gaze on me while not moving the slightest bit as if she were in shock.

Not like we kissed before. Not like I didn't eat her ou-.

I snapped out of my own thoughts feeling her hands on my jaw pulling me in faster as her lips touched mine. I may have kissed back a bit too harshly feeling her lips adjust, perfect enough to slide my tongue in. The kiss was everything but gentle, her tongue moved in the same rhythm as mine, the taste of mint mixed with saliva travelled in both our mouths.

Where did she learn to kiss this well?

My hands found their way down to her thighs lifting her up pressing her deeper and deeper into my forming boner, her entrance was perfectly lined up with my cock.

Just the clothing.

She separated her lips from mine taking fast breaths as if she were a fat kid with asthma who had just ran 2 laps.

Author's note: got that inspiration from myself, I used to be the fat kid with asthma :)

"that's fucking rude," she says in breaths.

Did I say that out loud?

"Why are you breathing so fast?" I smiled watching her face turn bitter.

"You kissed me like you're some homeless man eating his first meal in 20 years."

"You kissed me first," I raised my brows walking to the tall table placing her on it standing between her legs leaving no space between our privates.

"You really gotta stop making little moves like that and then say that I started it," she spoke slightly tilting her head to the left.

"Not gonna happen," I smirk watching her head fall back straight as she looks to the side.

"So the wedding," I start, "you want to invite your guy friends?" she nods, "well they better book tickets fast because I've moved the day to 3 days from now". I watch her eyes widen before becoming confused.

----- Mel's Pov -----

"We aren't engaged?" I confirm, is it even possible to marry someone without being engaged first? I was too focused on my thoughts I didn't realise Alessandro get down on one knee.

Oh my fucking days.

"Melanie Elettra Alonza, will you marry me?" 

Like I have a fucking choice.

This feels so cheesy. 

"Yes," I smile. He stands, picking up my hand carefully placing the diamond ring on. 

Not gonna lie, it's beautiful.

It has a medium-sized diamond in the middle with small matching crystals surrounding it, it's so simple yet it screams royalty. I bet it costs more than my closet back at home. With the clothes in it too.

Alessandro's phone continuously rings until he groans and finally picks it up.

"The fuck do you want?" he yells making me slightly flinch, I can tell he noticed because his features softened as his eyes flickered through two emotions what seem to be guilt and confusion. The day after the hospital incident, he made me promise not to keep anything from him. I'm no liar but I couldn't tell him about Elias. Not only because of the business but also because I'm not ready. But I don't want him to find out from anyone else other than me.

"Mel uh I have to go to work, it's urgent but a few of the guards are taking you to buy a wedding dress so be ready in 25 minutes," I gave him a smile in which he returned a nod.

A fucking nod.

And with that, he left the room.

I'm falling for him and I know it. I know I shouldn't but I can't help or resist it. I knew I was fucked when I expected him to ask me to marry him in a different way, like one of those cheesy romantic dinners. But this is Alessandro, I think he's capable of a lot of things like breaking hearts but he isn't capable of love and it breaks me. He acts like a loving person for a few days and turns cold the next. Choose a personality because it's fucking with my head. 

----------------

Sorry for the late ass update, but yeah. Short chapter but I PROMISE I'll make the next one longer. 

Call it writer's block or whatever.

Not edited.