Chapter 2

Again, this over schoolwork.

After Alessandro's and my conversation, he went back and started flirting with plastic boob bitch and what was I supposed to do? The only guy I could flirt with is now scared to walk past me. 

Just wait till I get home Alessandro. Having guy friends will finally pay off. 

I had to watch the girl shove her tits in Alessandro's face for about an hour until we landed. 

When we did I was the first one off the plane, Alessandro took me to his car, he opened to seat to let me in, as expected.

This is going to be fun. I turn 18 tomorrow. But he doesn't know that. I hope not.

As soon as I entered, I was greeted by this man who I'm assuming is Alessandro's dad. His hair was slicked back, his eyes were golden brown and he was built pretty well for a 50 something-year-old man. 

"Good Afternoon Melanie," his voice was deep. 

"You can call me Mel," I respond.

"Mel, I like it," says the devil himself, Alessandro.

"Shut the fuck up, not you, your father," he gave me a warning look so I return a smirk.

"Mel, my name is Antonio Rossi," says the dad.

"Nice to meet you, Antonio, may I please be shown the way to my room?" 

Yes yes, mama taught me manners. 

"I'll leave that to Dom," Dom?

"Okay let's go, Dom," Alessandro again gives me that look. 

"Sure thing, Mel," this bitch.

He escorted me to his room?

"I said my room, not yours," he gives me that smirk again.

 "Mi Amore, we have to share a room" I went silent for a few seconds.

"NO WAY" I finally yell. "FUCK NO ALESSANDRO, ISN'T THAT ILLEGAL ANYWAYS" 

"You turn 18 tomorrow, don't you? I won't touch you till then" he says. again with the smirk.

That fucking smirk. Butterflies.

"How do you know?" I'm not asking because I'm dumb, I genuinely don't know. 

"Mi Amore, I'm a mafia boss"

Okay, maybe I am dumb.

"Right," I say, "Do you have any comfortable clothes I can change into?"

What? I'm tryna change the subject. 

He nods and walks into his closet and grabs boxers and a hoodie. I head to the bathroom to change.

"You can change here you know," he says smirking.

CAN HE NOT SMIRK FOR ONE MINUTE, FUCK. 

"I'm a minor you perv" I smile continuing to walk towards the bathroom. 

"Not for long my love," he says.

I sigh knowing he's right and the ability of control he had over me if he tried.

I change and head back inside the room to see Alessandro laying down shirtless. His body was seriously gorgeous.

Stop staring. Stop staring. Stop staring.

I walk up to the bed grabbing a bunch of pillows making a border between the two of us.

"You can't go past this border Alessandro," I say in the most serious tone I can.