1.6

a/n : ask me something and I'll reply with an answer

anyway here's a lil something sweet for y'all before Spencer commits murder or whatever

please comment, vote, and react!

✯✯✯

"IF YOU'RE HUNGRY, I CAN GET YOU SOMETHING TO EAT."

9 PM. Spencer's spent the whole night avoiding Bruce Banner - which wasn't hard to do, considering he was currently giving medical attention to the bitch that tried to murder his daughter like a few months ago.

She'd spent some time with Nicole, too, who was completely freaking out. She didn't let Spencer leave her sight until it was time for everyone to go to bed - otherwise, Spencer was pretty sure Nicole would have murdered Bruce. Whether he's murder-able or not.

Nicole intended to stay with Spencer, but there's a small capacity of small rooms, so currently, Nicole's camping out in Charles' office with Bruce, who spent most of the day hiding in the medical wing of the institute, avoiding her wrath.

If Spencer wakes up an orphan, she won't be that surprised.

So now she's sitting in Elenora's room, on a mattress on the floor. It's where she's spending the night. Apparently, the school is actually at full capacity right now, so the chances for Spencer getting some alone time in a spare room is zero.

Not to mention, there's a 16-year-old girl who's fretting like her mother.

"The kitchens are always open," Elenora continues. She's sitting at the edge of her bed, watching as Spencer shuffles through her back to grab a toothbrush. "We don't ever have leftovers, but I think I know where mac and cheese is -"

"I'm good," Spencer promises. Elenora doesn't look convinced. "Really," she adds on, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'm just not hungry. It's been a long day."

Elenora goes to say something, probably just to agree, but there's rustling outside the door, and both girls' heads snap up.

Pietro is leaning in the doorway. One arm is propping him up against the frame, with blue and silver whisps surrounding his body. His hair is all tousled, and he's in pajama pants and a t-shirt.

"Ooh," he draws out, looking around the room before looking at Spencer. "A sleepover."

Spencer sends him a dirty look.

Elenora copies her lead with a roll of her eyes, grabbing a pillow and tossing it to Spencer.

"Dude!" Peter shouts, rushing into view, panting. Pietro shifts a little to look down at him. "Don't do that," Peter whines. "You can't just run off-"