One

Midoriya's POV
I woke up in Kacchan's arms, the safest place in the world. It's really over isn't it? Will we actually be able to just be heroes now? No more undercover racing through town to find the villain that got away? No more looking over our shoulders to see if Aunty was looking for us or not? No more beatings for no other reason than we were alive?

I press my body to Kacchan and he moans a little, we are exhausted. Didn't we just wake up from a coma? Why are we still so tired? I cuddle into his arms and breathe in his warm caramel scent, we are free. As tired as I am, I don't want to sleep all day, I want to go on a date. A real date like the cafe at the hospital, but not there.

I sneak out of Kacchan's arms and look for the bag we brought with us and pull out the few clothes we had, we need to go shopping. My eyes fly open, we need to go SHOPPING! That can be our date!

We have been shut up for so long that anytime we can go out is a huge deal. I crawl on the bed and hover over Kacchan's peaceful sleeping face. I am only too happy to sit here and stare at him but the way he was sprawled out gave me ideas.

Maybe our date could be on hold so I can love on him just a little more? I pulled the covers off of him and he only groaned a little before settling back down in his sleep. I kissed him gently on his lips and worked my way down his bare chest, enjoying the way he moaned in his sleep. Oh yes I could get very used to this. I wanted to purr but I know that will only wake him up, we spent far too long undercover for that.

I sucked on a nipple until it was nice and hard and moved to the other one doing the same. I moved down from his chest to his abs. How are abs like these legal? His moaning was stuttering from his breath shaking under my soft touches. I kissed down his abs and I felt them flex under me. Oh he is awake now.

"Deku?" He moaned my name like a question. We can't have that now can we, he needs to know exactly who has claimed his body, without a doubt in his mind. I graze my teeth against his skin and he jolts at the contact before I lightly bite. I can't leave any marks on him anymore. But this is thrilling in it's own way.

"Deku!" He grunted his hips bucking forward like that was going to stop the teasing. "Fuck me!"

My eyes widen in excitement, I lean forward and whisper, "Is that a request I hear?" Instead of answering me grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss. Damn, all I did was kiss on him a little, I barely touched him.

"Please," he whimpered, his body leaning into my every touch. I can't help smiling at the way his body trembles under me. I kissed his body again this time pulling his very hard cock into my mouth. "Deku, I won't last long," he tried to warn me before I slid down, taking him all in, making him moan and tangle his hands in my hair.

It doesn't take long for him to cum and I swallow everything cleaning him up as I do. God the way he moans my name is amazing. The fact he is allowed to say it again is nice but the way he moans it! I can feel myself twitching in excitement.

"Kacchan I need you," I croon his name as if it was the most amazing word in the world. I can't get enough of him the way his body meets mine, the way his voice filled my ears. I need him so bad it hurts.

"I'm all yours, Nerd," I'm looking up at his body and seeing him grin at me in the most fantastic way possible. I get up on my knees and pull his legs around my waist. I pushed a finger a little into him, testing out just how relaxed he was from earlier. I stretched him a little before lining up when I saw the lube by the pillow.

"Hand me the bottle," I motion towards it and he grabs it quickly, squirming under my sweet, soft touches. I coat his entrance before myself, still slowly wiggling my fingers inside of him.

"Fuck me! Damn it!" Kacchan growled, slamming his arms back down on the bed again and glaring at me. I chose that moment to thrust forward and his head snapped back, his back arched off of the bed and his beautiful moans filled the air again. It won't be long before they turn into screams for more, harder, faster but for now they were sweet and heavenly.

"So tight," I grunted, trying to hold myself together and not ram into him as if we had some kind of time limit on how long we could enjoy this.

It takes a few seconds but he finally relaxes and I'm able to move slowly at first but as time went on I couldn't help getting faster. The way he is squeezing me today is almost too much but not really enough at the same time. I am well aware that that doesn't make any sense at all.

"Kacchan!" I gasp trying to pull myself back down only to feel him tighten around my length.

"Izuku I need you," I hear him whimper and I can't take it anymore. I lift his legs over my shoulders and slam as hard and fast as I could possibly go and it seems like time has frozen around us when I cum slamming as hard and deep as I could without worrying about hurting him. I spill out, filling him, his body grabbing hold of me like I somehow granted the one thing it needed more than anything and I am exhausted.

I looked down to see his legs sliding down my sides but his cock was still perfectly hard and his chest was still dry. I grinned a little and pulled out all the way only to hear him whimper in complaint before I leaned down and took him in my mouth again. I heard him curse and his hands were on my head in seconds while I licked and sucked him. I see his head fall back again, his mouth open and I expect to hear him caress my name again but now this time he is screaming out his climax as his cum fills my throat.

When we are done I collapse next to him cuddling into his side as I do. Oh the things he does to me. I could barely feel my legs at all and what I could feel was more than pleasant.

"So much for going on a date today," I yawned as I pulled him closer again.

"A date sounds like fun, where do you want to go?" Kacchan asked, snuggling into my arms looking up at me with those, 'I just got fucked so good,' eyes of his.

"We need to go shopping, we don't really have any clothes anymore considering our families gave away or donated our clothes." I yawned trying to remind myself that we were just in the hospital and we shouldn't be over doing ourselves like this.

"Hmm, Izuku?" My head snapped up this time. He rarely ever uses my actual name and when he does it is usually when we are so lost in each other's bodies the outside world doesn't even seem real.

"Again?" He whimpered, biting his lower lip looking up at me and I can't help smiling at the whole thing.

"Of course Katsuki," I crooned his name and crawled on top of him again. Only too happy to oblige. I take his lips in mine again. We can go out tomorrow...