Twenty-nine

Bakugo's POV
Our team started filing through the door as the toys were waking up and I could see the terrified expressions on their faces even from where I am currently sitting next to One. He fucked me up in all the right ways. My back and legs were killing me but he promised to be extra nice later if I let him have his way and well with promises like that how could I refuse?

I shifted a little and One whimpered a little letting me know he was sorry, he didn't mean to take it quite that far but damn it all it just felt too good not to. I blew him a little kiss and wink a little not noticing Dadizawa looking our way.

He walked over and put a hand on One's, the one with the knife in it and then took it away motioning us away and another couple of our classmates over to take our place. "I'll supervise today, neither of you are capable at the moment." I just smile but One takes and replaces the guy on the table.

"Oh those two are ours. Don't let anyone else touch him. They are special," I can feel the evil smirk on my face as I utter those words. One came back purring softly kissing on my neck again before picking me up and carrying me downstairs. No one followed, it was the only room that had any kind of sound proofing from the other rooms. No bed or even any chairs but there were plenty of blankets and it didn't take long to get a couple spread out before I managed to get rid of my clothes. It would have to be quick, I know but I was suddenly very weak and needed what only One could give me.

***

Once I was able to move again, thanks to One being so very careful we got dressed and made our way upstairs. It had only been a couple hours and the screams only seemed to just be starting now. I wonder why that was?

I looked in and saw one on the table, the same one as before. He was bleeding with what looked like his blood floating around him. Pink Cheeks is surprisingly good at freaking them out. She used her antigravity quirk to make their blood hover in the air and well those that were not afraid of blood before definitely were after she was done with them.

She was partnered up with Icyhot today who would freeze their own blood and then use it to cut them to pieces. Yes they were very good together. But Icyhot tended to be very good at torture without a partner. Probably from years of fantasizing about what he wanted to do to Endeavor if he ever got the chance. The man was a prick and let's be honest if One and I could put him on our table and get away with it we would. He's not as bad as mine but bad enough.

Hours passed and we helped our 'students' hang chains from the ceiling and some from the walls and set up another two toys so that we could get them moving a little more quickly. Of course once the toys saw One and I come through the door most went paper white. We hung up one of ours from the ceiling and brought over the other so he was close by and saw that he was going to be next. This was the fire user that managed to burn up our clothes. I mean fuck we are all out of clothes at the moment so we are walking around topless.

On its own it was very pleasant, the way that One's muscles begged to be touched and kissed was a Godsend but I did not want Icyhot or Pink Cheeks to see him like this. I could see them freeze up and follow our movements with their eyes. Now that the fucker was suspended in the air it was time for some payback.

I started by slapping his cheeks and getting his attention. "Oh you pissed us off bad," I chuckled before letting my fist find and break his ribs with a sickening crunch that made almost everybody in the room flinch, even the one already on the table. One came up after I got in a few more punches and started cutting his bleeders. This guy was in so much pain already that the sight of his own blood had him hyperventilating.

"You see we know that you already knew who we are," I sigh and One takes out what looks like a miniature metal rake the ends were flat and jagged. The man was in immense pain but remained silent just like we knew he would. I held up little pop rock fireworks, harmless things really but a very useful prop for me considering I couldn't actually explode him.