Thirty-two

Bakugo's POV
The music started playing and everything else went silent and I gulped a little looking over at Deku and Mama Inko. Deku was pale but he'll live, Mama Inko on the other hand looked thrilled to pieces. I watched her take deep breaths trying to calm down and I also saw when Deku finally noticed.

He looked at Mama Inko and I saw him matching her breathing and the color returned to his face. Mama Inko and Dad Might? I mean it's just so much to take in still. The lady motioned for the first couple to go inside, Midnight and the Detective.

Mama Inko looked like she didn't have a single doubt in her mind. It was amazing, how can she be so sure he wouldn't hurt her? I mean I love Deku with all of my heart but what if one day he wakes up and realizes that I'm not worth it? Because I'm not. I'll never be good enough for him, I'll never be able to erase all the things that I did to him, all the hurt.

The woman motions the next set in, Dadizawa and Mama Mic once Midnight and the detective reaches the altar where Dad Might was already standing with Nezu behind a podium. I take a couple serious breaths myself. This wedding is really just too beautiful for words, even thrown together like this it can't be more perfect.

I look back at Deku and Mama Inko to see them both smiling like they couldn't be happier. I take in a deep breath and feel myself calming down this time before blowing it out slowly. Eri and Kota start walking down the aisle keeping step with each other even as Eri dropped the flower petals all around them as they walked.

The woman motions for us to all take a deep breath and smile and once she was satisfied she motioned for us to start. The walk was long and the way everyone's attention was on us did nothing to help my anxiety levels, but I smiled and all three of us made our way down the aisle together. We said our lines, thankfully without any issues, and we were directed to stand on either side of them. Deku was sent to stand on All Might's side next to Kota and I was brought to Mama Inko's side next to Eri.

Something about this just felt natural and right, this wonderful woman after all did show me love when no one else bothered to glance my way. Sure they all thought my quirk was amazing or awesome or what have you but that's where it stopped. No one cared about me as a person, not in the least. Except Mama and Deku.

"Do you Inko Midoriya take Toshinori Yagi to be your lawful-" Nezu kept droning on and on. They exchanged rings, something to do with All Might's time in America but it was still really nice. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride!" Finally! Dad Might and Mama kissed there in front of God and everyone and people started cheering. All Might used his quirk to use his hero form to twirl her around in the air before putting her back down and to wipe away the blood he coughed up before anyone could really notice it.

It's official, All Might is now Deku's dad. My head is spinning. I can barely register what all was happening just a whole lot of cheers, smiles, kissing and... Bird seed? I looked up and sure enough people were throwing bird seed all around us and blowing bubbles? So Americans are weird, check.

I felt something warm in my hand and looked up to see Deku in tears holding my hand as we watched Mama drive off with Dad Might in a white car that had just married written on the back windshield. Yep, Americans are weird. But I can't stop smiling at the whole thing and pull Deku into my arms snuggling into his shoulder before kissing him gently and whispering in his ear, "Let's get married."

"I think Nezu said we had to wait a week first," Deku pouted while trapping me by holding my arms where they were around his waist.

"Hmm, we'll see about that." I mutter and I see his face light up at my words. What the hell, I love him. As far as I'm concerned we could sign the paper tonight and he would be mine forever. Not that I would let anyone try and take him from me. Not a chance in hell.