Five

Bakugo's POV
Time passed by in it's own slow way. Of course it dragged on when we didn't want it to but when we were happy or having fun and speeding like it was racing to get away from us. I held Deku and whispered about all the things he was good at or just how amazing he truly was. Wings and Vee why did he have to have a nightmare about them?

They were not even the worst ones we tortured; we were still perfecting our technique and had gotten a lot of things wrong. It wasn't until much later when we were much cruler that they started forgetting after I dosed them and Deku zapped them. But they were the first ones that the Hero Association ordered us to take out.

There are heroes who kill, we learned that the hard way, but we also learned much later that refusing to complete an order only resulted in more suffering. We do not talk about Zay. We never talk about Zay.

I held Deku in my arms knowing that when I used my quirk on him it made him very sleepy. Who knew nitroglycerin had so many side effects? I cooed in his ear holding him tight to me. I started humming and I heard a sleepy giggle from him as he pulled me closer, hugging me tighter.

When I'm sure he is asleep I kiss his forehead and run my fingers through his hair. I swear it does me more good than him, the way his hair just slid through my fingers reminding me that we are really here. We are here and we are ourselves. No costumes, no covers, no fake voices, us just being us.

"Maybe one day we will forget, but even if we don't, so long as I have you it's all I really need," I whisper, hearing him hum in response. So much for him being asleep, I can't help smiling and closing my eyes.

I vaguely remember Dadizawa was in the room but I don't really mind, the fact is that he was safe. We are together and we are safe. I can't even begin to guess what is running through his mind but that doesn't really matter at least not right now. I start to drift away.

***

I wake up to someone shaking me and when I look up I see Dadizawa looking at me concerned. I'm a little confused before he motions to my arms and I look down. Ah, Deku is having another nightmare. But it's not the crippling kind like earlier, just a normal one, probably from when we were kids. Usually they go away on their own but why let him be in pain for even a moment?

I started by kissing his nose which made him flinch and I started covering his face in little butterfly kisses until his twitching stopped and I started to hear giggles instead of whimpers. I started chuckling and I moved down to his neck getting a light purr in response. Oh that got my attention!

I turn and see Dadizawa still standing there. "It's okay you can leave now, it was just an old one." I gave him a small grin hoping he would actually leave, my boner was growing and his purrs were keeping steady. I know what he wants and I would only be too glad to give it to him. I see him look at me a bit confused before turning and sitting back down on the desk chair. Fucking fantastic.

I let out a low growl letting him know we were not alone and seeing him frown but he nodded. I take a few deep breaths and when I feel myself soften again I let go of him.

"Come on nerd, we should go back out, so everyone doesn't worry about you. Mr. Popular," I can't help grinning at the face he made at that.

"Kacchan is better than I am, you have always been popular. Not me," I frown at his words. We both know why he wasn't popular in our old school.

"Come on Deku, they love you, particularly round face and the half and half," I tried to tease him.

"You know their names," he huffed before he turned to look at me.

"Yes, the Jealous Bitch and Todoroki," I mumble only for him to wack me on the chest with the back of his hand . "Fine! Uraraka and Todoroki, that doesn't make what I said any less true."