Seventeen

Bakugo's POV
I hurt all over and now I'm in a bad mood. Deku only wanted to make me cum and as amazing as blow jobs are I am entirely frustrated now. He dragged me back to class in much the same way as he dragged me out and every time someone tried to talk to me I just set off explosions, not in the mood to deal with anyone.

"Bakubabe what crawled up your ass? I thought Midobabe took you for some fun this morning," Ashido asked when Deku was dragged off by Todoroki who wanted to ask about something, in private. It's lunch time and now neither of us could eat. Him because he is full, me because all I want is to scream in bliss.

"Tch, fucking fun. How is it fun to deal with that kind of hell?" I hissed glaring at her.

She rolled her eyes and Sero put his arms around her waist. That's right I heard she got tired of waiting on him to make a move. So she asked him out instead. "Bakubabe talk to me. What happened this morning?"

I grumbled and then decided what the fuck? I mean it's not like she is a virgin still or anything and she certainly isn't a prude. "He fucking blew my world but wouldn't let us go any further. I'm so horny right now I could drag him out of school and lock us up for a few days. I haven't felt like this since his birthday," I groaned before putting my head back down on my desk, exhausted.

"Days?" She raised an eyebrow at me in question.

"Did I fucking stutter?" I raised my head up again to glare at her before it hit me. "Wait, haven't you been locked up for days at a time before? I mean I know you've still had school but there was still the weekend right?"

"Bakubabe I don't know anyone with that kind of libido," she was looking at me strangely. "Well I didn't think so anyway."

"How long have you maxed out?" Sero piped in curiously.

"Uh 4 days? Maybe five, It's a bit of a blur and sometimes we would fall asleep and wake up just to start again." I furrow my brow trying to think back, is that right?

"Damn, Shinso, I think we need to up our game?" Kami whistled looking at the brainwasher, I mean Shinso.

"You are all fucking with me right?" I'm starting to worry, are we weird? Are we really doing something all that crazy thinking it was normal?

"Dude, search it on your phone. Don't take our word for it," Sero motioned for me to go ahead and I pulled out my phone.

Search: What is the average time for people to have sex?

Answer: 33 seconds to 44 minutes...

There were a bunch of other things behind it but I stopped reading at that point. Just how? My jaw dropped and Kami and Ashido looked over my shoulder reading it.

"So what's your average or whatever?" Shinso asked and I could barely think straight as is.

"A couple hours, most of the time. I think there was once it was half an hour and that was only because fucking Twice decided to barge into our room and we went on a hunting spree. The fucker was fast and got away." I just rattled out the information like it was nothing. But I guess to me it was nothing, sex was a part of our relationship we love each other so why wouldn't it?

"Dude how? Teach us your ways," Kami laughed and I growled at him. Then I heard the most amazing purr right behind my ear.

"What are you guys talking about?" I felt a shiver run through my body as his breath tickled my ear.

"How fucking horny you got me," I tried to huff but he was to close for me to pretend to be mad. That surprised him but he laughed, humming seductively in my ear.