Fourteen

Bakugo's POV
I was trying so hard not to laugh that it hurt me physically. I still didn't succeed though, some things were just worth it. The looks on their faces as Deku explained that yes you tended to have to be a woman to have a baby but no that was not the only way, it just killed me. This was gold. Pure gold both of their faces were redder than their hair and that was saying something.

"And no you can't do something just because it looks fun! What were you thinking about Todoroki? A massage is one thing, sex is a whole different ball game and you were both warned about OUR relationship before we even started," Deku is super long winded he just kept at them like they were children and finally I couldn't pay attention to that anymore. His very smooth neck covered in those adorable freckles that I love however was another thing altogether and it was right in front of me, that was really too quick to satisfy us. We only stopped because we knew they were waiting on us.

Fuck now I'm horny again, the way Deku was going back and forth pacing in front of me was almost hypnotizing but I managed to stop myself from grabbing him for several minutes. But when he faced them and bent a little at the waist as he talked using his hands, well it was just too much for me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to me, cuddling a little as I did. He continued as if nothing had happened and I nuzzled into his back trying not to distract him too much but at the same time I wanted to take all of his attention right now. Fuck.

Deku was saying something along the lines of having a strong friendship as a basis for a romantic relationship was kind of required but I was zoning him out at the moment. I started kissing his neck no longer hearing what he was saying so much as how he was saying it. The way his voice wavered caught the attention of both boys in front of him, making them look up at us.

The horrified looks on our classmates' faces once they realised I was loving on Deku again and that it would probably lead to all those noises they heard from the bathroom. It was an entertaining thought but I was far more interested in how Deku was reacting. He was trying so hard to stay firm and keep lecturing them but his voice kept going up a few octaves as I licked, sucked and kissed on him.

I'm not ashamed to say how I screamed and writhed under his sweet yet toxic touches only a few minutes ago. The way he had me begging for more even when I knew there was no way that I could take it. The way he swallowed me whole everytime I would get too close to ending it. My orgasm was just out of reach until he was finally ready for me.

I was screaming his name and begging for him to go faster or harder even as I was trying not to break apart from what he was already doing to me. Yeah there isn't a doubt in my mind that they know I'm the bottom now. The way Deku was taking charge while they were still in the room should have been enough but they are still pretty dumb about sex as a whole so who knows?

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck! I need attention and soon, that or a fast way to calm down. "Izuku," I purred into his ear, making him stop talking altogether for a moment. "I need a turn?" Not a question but at the same time it was, I want to return the favor and pleasure him just as much as he did me. I see his breathing stutter and I could feel his heart practically skip a beat from my hold on him now. Damn it I'm so horny right now I could probably do it even with them in the room.

Deku started lecturing them again, this time a lot faster and they were having trouble understanding him so I started sliding my hands over his sensitive body making him suck in air slowing him down, I started kissing on him again and every now and again his moans would break through his thoughts. I am winning, and I plan to keep it that way.

Once he finally broke, not able to fight my temptations any more I smirked turning to our classmates, "Do you love him?" I asked Icyhot motioning towards Kirishima, while I tried to ignore my painfully hard boner. I really need to make this quick, I don't know how much longer I can hold out.