Thirty-one

Midoriya's POV
It was the middle of the night before we came out of our room again. I am so embarrassed that my MOM had to see that. Oh my All Might just why? I look at my phone and see that it is 2 am on Friday but I'm just too hungry not to come down and eat and Kacchan feels the same way I do, so we were currently trying to sneak downstairs without waking anyone up only to find everyone running around the kitchen and those not in the kitchen were in the common room either on phones or carrying a bunch of stuff.

"What the hell happened?" Kacchan yelled out and everyone froze, even Sato who was currently making the biggest cake I have ever seen in my life before.

"It's about time you two came out! Hurry, Kirishima take them to Momo so she can get their tuxes made!" Dadizawa yelled out and Kacchan and I were left just blinking at each other until Kiri came over and grabbed us, pulling us out of the room. No one answered our questions but we were poked and prodded and our hair played with by Kami until he seemed happy with whatever he did to us.

When he handed us a mirror I had to admit the haircut looked good and it was styled well. Damn, he needs to show me how he won that fight from hell. I've been in this war since birth and I still can't get it to behave unless I'm in disguise, and then only partially.

"Um Kami?" I tried to ask but he was quickly pulled away again to work on someone else, what exactly is happening? Since when could he do hair? Wait, does this mean he does his own?

Then Kiri came over with two tuxes from Momo and shoved us into a room and proceeded to strip us and even after Kacchan started setting off explosions he just rolled his eyes.

"Bro we don't have time for this besides I've already seen both of you naked remember?" He then proceeded with what he was doing while we tried to defend ourselves, but we failed. Once we were dressed he dragged us out and right to Ashido who started sticking pins in us and started measuring and placing the few odd stitches here or there. She pricked me more than once but she just shushed me when I tried to complain.

For the first time I noticed that everyone else running around was also wearing either dresses or tuxes and their hair, makeup and whatever else was being done. And I see All Might walk in absolutely frazzled "Midoriya! Bakugo! I'm so glad you made it in time! You have no idea just how terrifying your mother is," he whispered and I couldn't do more than blink at him. Finally I can get some answers!

"Dad Might what-?"

"Sorry my boy, I have to run. I need to tell Inko before she rearranges... Everything... Again." All Might actually ran away, what happened while we were gone?

"Will someone please tell us what the hell is going on?" Kacchan yelled, I didn't even notice that I was starting to cry but he did and I was just growing more and more frustrated as time went on.

That's when Mama Mic walked in. He was wearing a dark green tux and I'm just about to lose what little hold on sanity I had left. I didn't even notice things starting to float into the air, it wasn't until Kami yelled about just doing my hair that I looked around and saw almost everyone floating off the ground. Did I do that?

After I put everyone down again Kami came back over and fixed my hair again. "Dude it's your mom's wedding. It was supposed to be Sunday but something came up with the location and, your mom is a total bridezilla by the way, your mom didn't want to put it off so the location told us they had an opening today, Friday, instead. So everyone has been freaking out on whether we should knock on your door or send Kiri and Todoroki in after you but it was decided that could be done at the last minute." Kami was winded but he finished my hair again at the same time as he finished talking.

Wait, my mom is getting married today?

Dadizawa came running over, "Great you're done! We need you two to go to the bride's dressing room at the church, she doesn't believe you're actually out." He started pushing us outside and then into a car. He drove us to some kind of big church and quickly helped us out and guided us inside and eventually to my mom.