Nineteen

Midoriya's POV
I was not expecting Recovery Girl to ask about our sex lives and the fact that she never took her eyes off of us made it even more uncomfortable. It wasn't until she told us to relax and that we weren't in trouble, something just came up during our last medical exam and she was just following up on it that we finally did actually relax.

As weird as it was there was even one point where we were laughing about the whole situation. It wasn't until she put some kind of sensors on us and told us to go back to the dorms and have sex that things got weird again. Uh what?

When she was finally done explaining Kacchan and I just looked at each other and considering our very personal knowledge of nitroglycerin and it's side effects, things started to make a lot of sense. We finally agreed to do as she said and that was to do it until we finally felt sated. We had to go to Nezu, without her knowing, and report to him and he had spit his tea out at the news. And people thought I was bad about mumbling, I have nothing on Nezu!

We finally got everything in place so that we could still get the mission done according to plan and still do what the doctor ordered. Not even going to lie, those were the best doctor's orders I have ever gotten.

It's Friday and we happily cuddled in bed. I for one feel great, like I could take on the world. Once we were sure that our class was gone we quickly got up and showered before getting ready for the mission. Pain has spent far too much time alone because of our medical test. As fun as it was it wouldn't mean much if the mission failed because we were busy now would it?

***

"Where have you two been? I've been going crazy out here by myself," Pain was near tears when Two and I walked into the base.

"We had an issue we had to deal with first," Two answered and I purred, already feeling the pull of my lover's drug. Oh this is going to be a lot of fun now that we had an excuse to run off together things should be a lot easier.

We get ready and give Pain his new disguise. He is now a black haired girl with green eyes, he was surprisingly easy to convince. By easy I mean, I handed him a dress, leggings and sandals and he came back and put on the wig. I guess considering his quirk is transforming into other people it would make sense for him to be relaxed about the whole thing.

Once we were ready we went to the hideout with Three. Yeah, he wanted something to kind of protect himself when we weren't around so our third wheel actually became Three. Dumb I know, but oh well.

We walk up and she registers with us as her backers and we start showing her the ropes. The place was nearly identical to the last one and honestly that suited us fairly well.

"Oi big mouth!" Two yelled out, getting the attention of a mutant with a large crocodile-like jaw. "Who makes the schedules here? We need to be put in the cycle for guard duty," he grumbled as if this was a huge bother.

"You're not already?"

"Nah, we were at the one that got raided a while ago. Fucking Toga nearly got us killed going after the Pro Eraserhead," he grumbled some more.

"Give me a minute," he walked away and I started cuddling Two feeling him pressed against me. I'm really glad we found out about our medical condition so now we can better plan our day around it without hurting ourselves.

I kissed and nipped on his neck enjoying the way he tried to cut off his moans but at the same time failing to quiet them. I purred happily with how he was responding and Three was giggling at the whole show. Yep her cover is as a pervert, but only because she wants to find her own lebian lover. Not the most original idea but one that makes the most sense considering the last hideout's reaction to us.