Chapter 2

I woke up around 11am and I looked at my phone and he was still on FaceTime but awake. "Awe bae you stayed on the phone" I said while blowing him a kiss. "Of course I always do, you're the one who hangs up in surprised you haven't." "Oh suck a dick" "I'm not but you've sucked mine multiple times" he said and winked at me. "Do you want to come over? My mom is on a business trip" i asked

"I actually can't, I'm hanging out with my dad to talk about football since we start school this week." "Ugh don't remind me but that's okay you've seen me like every other day this summer" I said while laughing "I still can't get sick of you either it's annoying" he said laughing.

"oh shut it you wouldn't get tired of me even if you tried, I'm about to brush my teeth and make breakfast want to stay on the phone or are you going to hang up to go eat breakfast?" "I'll stay on the phone it's okay" "bet" I went to the bathroom and sat my phone on the counter and began to brush my teeth. He kept taking screenshots of me. I finished up and went to the kitchen. I made a smoothie bowl, I began eating that and Jordan was going downstairs since Laura was calling him to eat.

Jordan's POV
"Is that Aurora?" Mom asked "yeah" "oh tell her to come over Olivia is going to be home alone today or she can go to her house" "Mom she can hear you" you hear Aurora laughing and smiled at her laugh. "Oh Aurora are you busy today?" "No mrs. Baker, I can ask liv to come over if she wants" "great thanks sweetie" I heard Olivia coming downstairs. "Olivia, Aurora wants to know if you're down to go to her house later?" I asked my sister.

"Sure we haven't had much alone time just us two ever since you guys happened, what even are y'all?" "Right Jordan what are we?" Aurora asked "oh shit y'all were on ft? My bad j" liv said laughing and walking to the fridge. "Well I don't know, schools starting and I don't want anything serious." I told her "wow" I heard liv say. " oh" that's all Aurora said and hung up.

"Really Jordan?" Olivia said shaking her head and going upstairs to get ready to go to her house. I'm confused as to what I said wrong.

Back to Auroras POV
I hung up on his face feeling a little hurt. I don't know what I expect from the Jordan baker. I went to shower and put my phone on do not disturb since Jordan was blowing my phone up with text messages. I put this on since I was just going to be in the house with liv. (Change it if you want, no shoes since we are in our house)

Olivia just got here and it seems like Jordan dropped her off since he's here to

Olivia just got here and it seems like Jordan dropped her off since he's here to. They knocked and I opened the door I let Olivia come in she whispered "sorry" and walked past me. Jordan tried coming in to but I stepped outside. "Why are you here I know y'all are twins but y'all not attached to the hip" "I'm sorry I don't know what I said wrong but I know you're upset with me" "Jordan take that half ass apology and go meet with your dad or whatever bitch it is you're going to see" I walked back inside and slammed the door in his face and locked it.

Me and Olivia started to watch sad movies and started to cry. "He betrayed her in the saddest way" Olivia cried out "I know" I said as more tears came out. We stopped crying and I asked if she wanted to do face masks and she said yes. I gave her a headband to put her hair back and we started to put it on.
(Pretend it's them)

@ O.baker's story

We took the face masks off and a couple hours later it was livs curfew so I took her home

We took the face masks off and a couple hours later it was livs curfew so I took her home. I was there for about 30 minutes and decided to go say sorry to Jordan for ignoring him. I knocked on his door a couple times and he didn't answer so I opened the door. "Hey j I'm sorr-" "oh"

I see Jordan on top of some girl I've seen at school before. I quickly walked out the room and slam the door. My eyes started To tear up.
I walked back into livs room. "That was quick howd did the talk go" and she looked up at me and tears coming out my eyes. "What's wrong what happened??" "Jordan and that girl from school, I walked in and they were having sex" "I'm going to kill him" "Olivia he said he wouldn't hurt me" I said as more tears come out my eyes. I started to gather my stuff to leave.

Jordan's POV
Aurora walked in on me and Lola.  (i have no idea what her name is but I'm talking about the girl he was with in the pilot) I hurried and put my clothes on and I was about to go in Olivias room when I heard Aurora crying. She never crys and I made her cry. "Olivia he said he wouldn't hurt me" hearing her say that made my stomach drop.

I did say that and that's what I just did I thought to myself. She walked out the room with all her stuff and looked at me right in my eyes. Her eyes where glossy. "Aurora I" I got cut off by Lola saying "Jordan come backkk" "you better go back to her" she said as a tear slipped down her cheek. She quickly wiped it off and left downstairs. I hurt Aurora.

Back to Auroras POV
"Oh hey Aurora" Billy baker said as he came out his office. "Oh hey mr baker, I was just leaving" "what happened? you sound like you've been crying" "I have to get going but ask your son I'm sure he'd be glad to tell you, bye mr baker"

Billy's POV
She upped and left I was confused so I called Jordan down. "JORDAN GET DOWN HERE" he came down the stairs "yeah dad?" He questioned. "What did you do to Aurora she sounded like she's been crying, she told me to ask you and she left in a rush." "Well um she seen something she shouldn't had" "what did you do now son?" "She seen me and Lola um..." "yeah i know what you mean, why would you do that to her?" I asked even though I knew he would say something dumb like he just did " Dad it's not like we're dating" I just left the room and went back into my office.