Chapter 4

Skip to when Spencer walks into the class with liv
"Hey class this is Spencer James, go ahead and find your seat" I raised my hand up so Spencer could sit next to me and liv. "Class get your computers out and do this" I realized Spencer didn't have one so I offered mine and I could just share with Olivia. "Hey you can borrow mine" "so are you the new Crenshaw transfer?" Olivia asked him "yeah how'd you know?" "My dad has been talking about you, I'm Billy's daughter." He looked at me like he was about to ask if I was to. "No I'm just the best friend" I laughed and he nodded.

Class ended and it was lunchtime. Olivia was telling him about how lunch and school works "we have a sushi food truck every Friday" "Oh in Crenshaw we get sushi on Monday" he said seriously but I could tell it was a joke so I laughed, liv and Spencer joined in. We got our food and sat at our usual lunch table, and then Jordan came up to us. "Oh you must be Spencer I'm Jordan" "yes I am and you play football?" "Yeah I'm QB1 and billy bakers son." "We're twins" Olivia joined in on the conversation. "Oh Aurora I'm about to take him to meet the crew but you can come to Layla asked me to ask you." "Sure why not, I'll be back in like 5 minutes liv"

We went to where the "crew" were sitting. We all use to be close until what happened with Olivia and she drifted from us but I missed her to much so I started to hang out with her and eventually she let me in. "Heyyy Aurora long time no see" "hey JJ" I said sitting next to Layla. "So this is JJ, Asher, Layla, JJ's girl, and Lola." Jordan said and went to sit by Lola pecking her lips. I got all irritated but shook it off when Layla whispered"If it makes you feel any better she's a total bitch to everyone, I even overheard Jordan say she's using her to get over you even though I don't know why he would do that instead of just dating you"

"So Spencer crips of blood?" Asher assked ignorantly "What" I said and Spencer said "excuse me" "crips or bloods I've been dying to see a crip walk in real life I only watch them on YouTube." "Asher you wouldn't know a crip walk if it bit you in your white ass" JJ said trying to lighten the mood. "Bro are you serious right now?" Spencer asked, I got up and smacked him in the face "shut the fuck up next time, sorry Layla but me and Spencer are leaving" I said grabbing his arm and walking towards mine and livs table. "Aurora where are you going?" Jordan managed to call out, "she's a bitch" Lola said while Asher was rubbing his cheek. "Yeah a bad bitch, Asher you had that one coming" Layla said gathering her stuff. "Layla don't go" asher yelled out for her

We finished our conversation after Layla left the table and so did Spencer. "Olivia do you like Spencer?" "What, no" "I see that look in your eyes when he talks, same way I use to look at Jordan" I said smiling. Asher made his way to our table yelling at me. "HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME, YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE MESSING WITH" "OH I DONT ACTUALLY, WHO IS IT THIS TIME YOU OR YOUR DADDY?" I asked him with the same energy he was giving me. Jordan made his way to us after hearing Asher and me yelling. "Yo Asher back up" "oh you don't like me yelling at your precious girlfriend?" "No I don't now move" Asher yelled fuming, if steam could blow out of his ears it would.

"Y'all okay" Jordan asked me and Olivia "yeah we're fine you're best friend is a dick" Olivia replied. "As long as y'all are good, but Aurora you coming to practice later?" "Yeah Spencer invited me"

Jordan's POV
"Spencer invited me" when I heard that sentence a sense of jealousy and anger came over me. "Ok" I said walking away. It felt wrong of me to feel this way since I pretty much stopped our almost relationship. (Ignore how they make Out when they alone) Lola came towards me "what was that?" "Me protecting my friend and sister" "friend?" "Mhm" "I don't want you to be friends with her anymore." "No can do Lola she was there way before you" I said walking away "WE ARE OVER" I heard her yell. I turned around to see her crying "ok" I walked to class.

Auroras POV
Jordan just walked away almost mad. "What's up with your brother lately he's so bipolar towards me" "love" Olivia said walking away, I laughed and walked in the hallways. I was walking by when I heard Lola tell Jordan to stop being my friend and him telling her no, and her crying saying that it was over. Now I felt less of a home wrecker that they're over. I walked into class and seen Spencer and Asher in this class. I sat next to Spence, "hello shawty" "hi Aurora" he said laughing.

Class ended and that was our last class so I went to my locker to get my stuff and put my books away. I found Olivia and begged her to come to practice with me, she agreed and now we're sitting on the bleachers watching the boys fighting but choosing to ignore it. Practice ended so me and Olivia decided to wait for Jordan and Spencer. The boys came out so I decided to ask Spencer a question. "Do you need a ride back to Crenshaw?" "Nah I go to the bus" "no man let me give you a ride home" "you sure?" He asked me "yeah I'm sure" I said bye to J and liv. Jordan looked so jealous but I ignored it and decided to call him later.

I dropped Spencer home. "Thank you for the ride Aurora" "yeah no problem and if you need a ride tomorrow or any other day here's my number" I gave him my number we said goodbye and I drove home. I got home showered and put pajamas on. I called Jordan because he seemed weird earlier.

Jordans POV
I was getting a call from someone and seen it was Aurora.

I answered it "what's up?" "Just wanted to check on you because you seem off and jealous earlier when I offered Spence a ride" I laughed and said "me jealous? Never" "alright but do you want to play a game?" "Sure let's play cod" we both went on o...

I answered it "what's up?" "Just wanted to check on you because you seem off and jealous earlier when I offered Spence a ride" I laughed and said "me jealous? Never" "alright but do you want to play a game?" "Sure let's play cod" we both went on our PlayStations and started playing. "Jordannnnn they killed me" I started laughing "that's because you suck suck" she hung up on me. I blew her phone up until she answered. "Wow it's like that Aurora?" "Yeah it's like that" she smiled. I screenshoted it because she looked to cute "Jordan stop lmfao you about to make me blush" she said laughing. We played for a little more until Olivia came bursting into my room. "Jordan mom said to go downstairs to talk to her" "alright I'll be there in a minute, bye A" "bye J"

we hung up and I asked Olivia if mom said anything. "No shes actually sleeping I just wanted to say that Auroras birthday is coming up next week, did she mention if she wanted to do something like a party or anything?" "Well no but I was thinking on taking her to a carnival or do a picnic" "well definitely do the carnival with just the both of you but do you think she would want like a party with all of her friends?" "Yeah let's do a surprise birthday here" "alright I'll start to get stuff for it tomorrow" she left the room. I decided to text Aurora goodnight and that I was going to bed, since I had a game tomorrow. I showered put some shorts on and got comfortable in my bed playing some Netflix and drifted to a deep slumber.