Chapter 13

When I woke up this morning well it wasn't morning it was more like 1 pm I decided to skip
out on school since it ended in a couple hours anyway. I took a shower to wake me up since I went to bed pretty late last night. Today's Friday so I don't have to worry about anyone on my dick.

It was about 3:30 now so I decided to call Gabriel to see what he was doing. I mean don't judge he's cool and hot. It'll be fun. I asked him if he had any weed and he said he did so I asked him over.

I heard a knock on my door so I went to open it. "Oh hey" "hey ma, here you go" he said handing me the stuff. I invited him inside and we went to the backyard to sit by the pool. "Want to swim and smoke some blunts?" "Nah ma I got to go in about 15 minutes but I know something else we can do" "like what?" I said looking down and biting my lips. He placed his fingers under my chin lifting my head up and started to kiss me. "Like this" we pulled away and I started to smile.

I got up from my seat and went towards his seat. He pulled me by my waist so I was on top of him. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he pulled me closer. We started to kiss each other roughly and it started to get heated fast. Without noticing I started to move up against him and he pulled apart from the kiss and told me to stop. I pulled him back in it and started to do it again on purpose this time. He gripped my waist firmly with his hands trying to get me to stay still. As I kept moving faster and faster I felt something hard against me.

I look down and see he was a boner. I look back at him and he has his eyes full of lust. When he was about to connect our lips together he gets a phone call. "Fuck" he answers it and talks to the person on the other end. "As much as I would like to finish I got to go and do business" "okay see you soon?" "yes you will" he pecked my lips and made his way to the front door and left. As I made my way to the door to lock it and sat on my couch. I grabbed my bottle and drank from it.

Around this time of year my mom always came home because it was my dads death anniversary and Christmas was coming up. I don't really like to talk about my dad because we use to be super close when I was little and his death really hurt me. He died a year ago in 2 days. I'm surprised my mom hasn't came yet. And to be honest that's apart of the reason why I'm drinking so much to numb all the pain. Only 2 people know about my dads death anniversary and that's Olivia and Jordan.

Once I got out of  the shower I hear 2 peoples voices downstairs. I know one of them is my moms and the other one sounds like a man? I made my way downstairs and see my mom talking to someone. I went up to her and hugged her. "Aurora hey sweetie I missed you" "I missed you to momma." I said eyeing the strange man in my kitchen. "Well sweetie I want you to meet Marvin" "who the fuck is Marvin" I said mumbling to myself but it seemed like they heard me because mom gave me a rude look and 'Marvin' laughed.

"Nice to meet you Im Marvin." "I'm Aurora" I gave him a fake smile. "Take a seat I just made dinner" "ohh mac and cheese" I said because I was literally starving.

About 2 hours later we finished dinner and to say the least it was awkward. Marvin is giving me bad vibes and I'm not to sure about him. He seems like a bad guy in general. Ima look him up on google I thought to myself.

I walked into my moms room since Marvin left 10 minutes ago. "Hey mom" "yeah baby?" "What's Marvin's last name?" "For what" she said giving me a side eye as she folded clothes. "No reason just trying to get to know him" "it's Marvin Anderson." "Okay thank you" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran into my room and opened my laptop.

I went onto google and looked up Marvin Anderson. I found his Facebook but no criminal record. I went into sex offender lists and nothing. I went onto police websites and I found one thing. He had a criminal record, it was a dui.

I tried to see if I could find anything worse and I couldn't. This might sound weird but I hope he cheats on my mom so I could just bust him for something. Anyways I decided to play some Netflix since I was already on my laptop.

My phone started to ring as I watched criminal minds. Without looking at the contact I answered it hoping it was be Gabriel. "I've been waiting for your call" "Really?" It was Jordan.

I hung up so fast. I'm not prepared to talk to him. Hearing his voice triggered something in me and it was a horrible feeling. I grabbed my water bottle that was on my nightstand and drank out of it. It was full when I picked it up and now it's empty. My throat burns really bad right now but that's fine. I started to feel really dizzy.

Everything around me started to go black. My hearing went out of the door. All I could hear was a high pitch noise. I start to feel myself get loose. This is the feeling I've been wanting from the beginning. As I feel myself to fall off my chair, I smile. "I feel so happy"