Chapter 9

(If I don't get the lines correctly well sorry but I don't feel like rewatching the scenes)

It was homecoming week. Beverly was playing against Malibu. I was cleaning the house up with liv and Jordan. When we finished cleaning we went out into the pool and dipped our feet in. "Jordan I have to tell you something and you might not like it." "What is it?" "I slept with Asher while I was on drugs at a party" "I'm going to kill him" "Jordan chill" I said grabbing his shoulders to let Olivia explain the situation.

After she explained I went home and saw my mom for the first time in a while. "What are you going here so early?" I said hugging my mother. "Well it's your birthday weekend and this week is homecoming so im staying for this week and leaving next week. I'm basically on vacation" "well I'm happy to see you momma" "yeah me to so what do you want for dinner today I'm cooking" "I'd rather order pizza I love you momma I do but you don't know how to cook" I said laughing with her. We bonded for the rest of the night and I went to sleep.

Monday

Today it was Monday just a regular day at school. After school I went to the bleachers with Mandy because Jordan had practice and he was my ride home. "So Mandy how have you been I feel like we haven't hung out in a while." "I've been good but I didn't tell you something" "what is it?" "I got a girlfriend!!" "Awee oh my god wait who?"

"Mandy I'm happy for you, she's pretty" "she's going to be my date to homecoming her name is Novalie" "Many and Novalie it has a nice ring to it I love it I'm glad you're happy" "thank you Aurora it means a lot to me to know you're supportive" "of...

"Mandy I'm happy for you, she's pretty" "she's going to be my date to homecoming her name is Novalie" "Many and Novalie it has a nice ring to it I love it I'm glad you're happy" "thank you Aurora it means a lot to me to know you're supportive" "of course I am" we talked some more and Mandy left early because her brother needed her. Practice finished and Jordan came up to me all showered. "Let's go my lady" he said sticking his hand out.

When we got to the parking lot Jordan opened the door for me and I got in. He went around the car to go to his side. "What are you doing tomorrow?" "I have to go to Malibu with Asher and my dad" "have you talked to Asher ever since Liv told you about the you know" "no every time I see him I want to kill him" "oh well have fun" He drove up to my house and we went inside after I unlocked my door.

My mom was home sitting on the couch. "Hey Aurora and Jordan how was school?" "Hi miss espara school was pretty normal and practice was fun" "hey mom, we're going to go study in my room" "alright kids have fun" when we got to my room  Jordan hoped on my bed and I went to straddle him. "What happened to studying Aurora?" He said placing his arms on my butt. "Well isn't this more fun?" I said kissing his jaw line and neck. "Mhmm"

I moved back up and kissed his lips. I was rocking back and forth and could feel his dick get harder and harder. Jordan pulled away "Aurora don't start nothing you can't finish." I ignored what he said and went back to doing what I was doing. He started to kiss my neck and making sure he left a mark. I moved my neck a little so he could have more access. I got up and turned my tv to play music.

We were laying down on my bed with nothing but my covers wrapped around us. I was on top of his chest and he had his arm wrapped around me. I got up to go pee and to go shower. After finishing up I went to put clothes on. When I got in my room Jordan was putting his clothes on. "My mom is blowing up my phone saying I need to be home for dinner I'll call you later" he said placing a kiss on my lips and leaving the room.

I walked downstairs behind him and my mom said "dinners ready, Jordan you're more then welcome to stay if you'd like" "oh I would love to but my mom wants me to stay for dinner" "alright honey say hi to Laura for me have a safe drive home" "will do goodbye now" After he left I went into the dining room with my mom. "He's a good one Rora" "I know hopefully one of us doesn't mess it up"

Tuesday

Once I got to school I seen Mandy at her locker. I went up to her to say hi. "Hey Mandy wandy" "hey Aurora bora" We laughed and started walking to class. "So how are you and Novlie?" "We're good you'll meet her on Friday for homecoming" "bet I'm excited to meet my best friends girlfriend" When class ended it was lunch time so me and Mandy went to our table with Olivia and apparently Layla. "Hey guys" I said placing my tray on the table. "Hey Aurora and ...?" "I'm Mandy" "well hi Mandy it's nice to meet you I'm Layla"

After school I went home I haven't seen or heard from jordan all day I was worried but brushed it off. I hoped into the shower and put a hoodie and sweatpants on. I went into the living room and put a movie on. Halfway through the movie my phone started to ring. I picked up without looking at caller ID. "Hello?" "Sorry we haven't talked all day Malibu was eventful, my dad had me and Asher walk until we made up and there was a shooting where Liv was at, were you there?" "No I've been home since school ended, is Liv okay?" "Yeah she's fine just a little freaked" "I'll call her later" After about 30 minutes I hung the phone up because I needed to check on Olivia.

I called Olivia and it started to ring until she picked up. "Hey Im so sorry I wasn't there earlier are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine I was just a little bit scared but everything is okay now" "alright I just wanted to check up on you I'll see you tomorrow" "ok bye Aurora"