Chapter 20

it was now the championship game day. that was helping jordan keep his mind off of miss graces and coaches affair. he was still ignoring his dad, i get it he couldn't stand him. im pretty sure hes mad at spencer for keeping it from him, im not sure though.

as of right now i was with liv at the crenshaw pep rally. spencer and layla were over there talking, but j was listening to the paster. "So don't let anybody tell you that your destiny is to be locked up or dead. Greatness is your destiny. You boys keep being role models. Show the world what it really means when we say, "Crenshaw strong." And bring us home that damn state championship trophy!"

i smiled because they not winning that game its cute they think that though. my baby the qb and spence wide receiver. when everything ended me and olivia were heading out to leave until layla came.

"Hey. So, is the plan to ignore me forever or?" layla came approaching her "I don't want to fight, Layla, OK? I just need some space." "Look, Olivia, I'm... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about your dad's affair, like, the second that I found out." "It's not that. I mean, my family problems aren't your fault." "OK, so what's going on? Just... I don't know. I really need my best friend right now." she said. "Layla, I shouldn't have snapped at you at Chris' party, but it doesn't change how I feel. I mean, come on. Think about this whole year and how many times we've lied to each other, made up, fought, made up, fought again."

she continued on some more. "Being best friends with someone shouldn't be this much work. I'm sorry." olivia said then she walked away. i gave lay a sympathetic look and walked with her since she was my ride. and i have no idea what happened at chris' party because i didnt go, my stomach hurt to much.

the next day i was sitting on the bleachers, next to liv and laura.  "ladies and gentlemen, number 1, Jordan Baker!" there was hella boos and little cheers, i made sure mine was the loudest, apart from his look of disappointment, he looked up and gave me a wink. "And number 11, Spencer James!" everyone cheered for him, i did too but asher and j didnt deserve that.

"Touchdown, Eagles!" "Jackson, with a brilliant cutback! Touchdown, Chargers! And South Crenshaw continues to hang in there, now trailing by one touchdown."

chris started shit talking to spencer and jordan tried to help but he got a angry spencer in return. "Spencer James! First and goal!"

"why isn't Chris getting up?" liv asks me "I don't know." i said worried. "Somebody help!" spencer yells out, shortly after the ambulance came and the energy shifted from happy to sad. as he was getting rolled he gave us a thumbs up and we all clapped liv instantly smiled. i could tell they had a lil thing

they take a break and i go down to wear j is at. i could see him with a girl who was definitely flirting but i could put it past i dont care. "hey j youre doing good out there" "thank you aurora" he smiled at me and gave me a long hug. "hey just keep it up, you're doing amazing" i say as he pulls me in for a kiss, while we're kissing i open my eyes to see the girl roll her eyes so i gave her a wink ans closed my eyes. the break ended shortly after and they started to play drums.

"And Baker takes the snap. He's got James open on the fade. He lets it fly! Touchdown, Beverly, tying the game at 35-all!" i clap my hands proud of my boys.

" Touch downnnnn beverly, Ladies and gentlemen your new state champions, the Beverly High Eagles!" i clap so hard and my eyes land on jordan who was already looking at me. he blows a kiss and points at me, i do the same with a big smile. i run down to the field as he came towards me. "you did it baby, you won" "i know, thank you" i gave him a hug and he spun us around.

i let him go as i was waiting inside of my car. "so where should we go?" i ask as he gets in my car. "im thinking-" "um hold that thought, livs calling."

"get to laylas house immediately somethings really wrong." i hurry and drop jor home "ill pick you up right after i promise" i sped off to lays house and when i walk in with olivia and there was stuff smashed everywhere "the door was open" liv says

she comes towards us and started to hug the both of us sobbing. we wrapped our arms around her as she continued to cry. "its gonna be okay my love, you're going to be okay" i say trying my best to sooth her. "let it all out, we're here for you" olivia says

A/N- im officially done with season 1 on to the other 3, ill try my best to get to them, i had all summer and i aint do shit but sleep.